Liberty - New Cheerleading Series

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 29, 2014
Hi everyone!

My name is Cory and I'm a producer of a new cheerleading webseires called, "Liberty." I noticed some cheerleaders were talking about our show on this fierce-brands forum post last year during production, so I wanted to make sure you all could see it, now that it's finished.

The show is now available for everyone to watch for free on our website showliberty.com. There are six, 30-minute episodes in the first season and we would like to get honest input from cheerleaders. After watching one or all of the episodes email me directly at [email protected] with your reviews. Any review will help but the more information the better. We want to produce cheerleading content that cheerleaders want to watch. Your reviews will be kept private so please tell us exactly how you feel and what you liked or did not like. In your review, let us know where you are from and if you are a cheerleader or coach and what type and level you are at.

Our goal with Liberty is to continue making episodes if we can attract a large audience, so if you like what you see, pass along our link and tell people and cheerleaders about our story (showliberty.com).

Myself and the director of Liberty, Marcelo Ribeiro, were both former UCF Cheerleaders (IA) who won the UCA Collegiate National Title in 2003. If you want to know more information about who was involved in the production, check out our show's IMDb page here. Also, here is our Facebook page and our Twitter Handle is @showliberty.

Hope to hear from you all and hope you guys enjoy the show!

Okay thank you, I'll do that as soon as I can. I think I have to wait the 72 hours before I can post on that topic.

Hi everyone!

My name is Cory and I'm a producer of a new cheerleading webseires called, "Liberty."
Hope to hear from you all and hope you guys enjoy the show!

I am going to check it out. Does the show also have a facebook page?

Geeze, Fierceboarders tend to be kind of shy and quiet. I really hope someone is willing to share their opinion of the show. Lol

Good luck with it

**my top 10 movies might read like a chick flick biography**

CP and I watched the first episode. We'll be watching the second. I was pleasantly surprised at how good the acting was. Most internet shows I've seen were painful to watch.

Watched the first season with my little sister today. Went in expecting some kind of 'Secret Diary' thing, and was pleasantly surprised. Good acting, and really good cinematography (if that's a thing?). There was that one high school kid that looked really old but I didn't have a problem with that, I just chuckled. His acting made up for it. As far as fictional cheerleading web series's go, two thumbs up! Definitely very accurate representation of a boy that's "too cool" discovering cheer for the first time (I can vouch for that because I've seen it first hand!) Also, there weren't 5000 cheerleading cliches, which I was grateful for! When can we expect more episodes?

This sounds cool!

Still waiting for Sports Illustrated to realize that Brittany is a dancer. :rolleyes:

And that needle is actually a straight leg scorp! Lol!

Watched the first season with my little sister today. Went in expecting some kind of 'Secret Diary' thing, and was pleasantly surprised. Good acting, and really good cinematography (if that's a thing?). There was that one high school kid that looked really old but I didn't have a problem with that, I just chuckled. His acting made up for it. As far as fictional cheerleading web series's go, two thumbs up! Definitely very accurate representation of a boy that's "too cool" discovering cheer for the first time (I can vouch for that because I've seen it first hand!) Also, there weren't 5000 cheerleading cliches, which I was grateful for! When can we expect more episodes?

Amen!

And as far as I am concerned, the first season wasn't long enough :p

I'm glad you enjoyed it. In order for us to make more episodes we need a large following for it in the cheerleading world. So, you all can help by spreading the word, getting all your friends, teammates and coaches to watch it at showliberty.com and 'like' our Liberty Facebook page. Thank you!

Back