Like Button Has Disappeared

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 25, 2013
Hi :)

I've been on fierceboard for a couple of years now and I'm currently using Tapatalk. I used to be able to "like" posts but now I can't. It seems that the like button disappeared completely but I noticed that it is still possible to like posts, but not for me. Is there a specific reason why it doesn't work anymore?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing it's an iPhone thing maybe. It's still there on my phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have an iPhone and the like button is still there. Not gonna lie, I didn't even know it was there until this post. All this time I've been tapping the post and then hitting 'like'. (But I also haven't updated Tapatalk in an embarrassingly long time.)
Just checked my tablet (it's an Android) and the like button is still there. Also haven't updated it in forever.

The like button disappeared with the latest update.

@crazzyeysassypants is correct. The like button disappeared after the last Tapatalk update but still does exist on the web based version.

King has been working on it but apparently has not found the solution to correcting it yet.

**Urban dictionary may change the game for naming teams**

I have an iPhone and the like button is still there. Not gonna lie, I didn't even know it was there until this post. All this time I've been tapping the post and then hitting 'like'. (But I also haven't updated Tapatalk in an embarrassingly long time.)
Just checked my tablet (it's an Android) and the like button is still there. Also haven't updated it in forever.
Wow, I didn't know it was there either haha, I've been doing the same thing.

I updated mine last night and it's still there for me, I wonder why.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

'Like' doesn't show up on my iPhone, even when I click the post. Only 2 buttons i have on the screen are the 'reply' and 'follow' options.

'Like' doesn't show up on my iPhone, even when I click the post. Only 2 buttons i have on the screen are the 'reply' and 'follow' options.

that's exactly the same for me! I can't like the post even when I click on it

Back