High School Like To Be A High School Coach In California.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 26, 2014
My name is Anna and I'm 22 years old.
Now I live in Germany ,but I want to live in America.

I like to be a Cheer Coach.
I have experience in coaching.
I was 2 years Cheerleader in a Senior Level 5 Team . This Team was like a High school Team.
I have experience in coaching. I can coach everything from Allstar Levels 1 to 6.

I do Cheer Camps and Classes in Germany.

If you have a job, then write to me. I'll write back.

Last edited:

I was 2 years Cheerleader in a Senior Level 5 Team . This Team was like a High school Team.
I have experience in coaching. I can coach everything from Allstar Levels 1 to 6.

I do Cheer Camps in Classes in Germany.

It has been a while since you've been around but guessing your last time trying this didn't work.

Have you looked up gyms in the CA area on the USASF website and contacted them directly?

**Her name was Lola, she was a show girl**

About google yes, but not about the USASF website.
I will look on the USASF website.
Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
It has been a while since you've been around but guessing your last time trying this didn't work.

Have you looked up gyms in the CA area on the USASF website and contacted them directly?

**Her name was Lola, she was a show girl**
??? :enjoyshow:

This country seems pretty saturated with those who want to be coaches.... I would think about that when considering coaching in this country. Not impossible but I just see a lot of places hiring someone in the country verus out of the country.

I do Cheer Camps and Classes in Germany.

Hi Anna,
Coaching at a high school in CA requires: different certifications (at least my district requires: red cross first aid, red cross cpr, concussion class, heat management class, fundamentals of coaching, and a few other courses...), state and federal background checks, at least 2 interviews, and a recent (within last 6 months) TB test... The stipend is also minimal so many coaches coach at more than one school. As cheer was just made a sport here and will be effective coming soon, a lot of rules are about to change. You may want to stick to all star cheer for now. :) just my thoughts. I wish you all the best though.

I know about the certificates that I need. Most things I can do in Germany. For example, first aid course.
But thank you,that you have written to me it here again.

Back