All-Star Lindsay Lohan And Trinity?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_m8hny8zGxq1qa7c2s.gif

I'm so over it. Idk where this stuff is coming from and I don't care. I just want it to go away. It's like this back and forth thing where random stuff is said and then our gym seems to try to capitalize on it (I guess ~shrug). I'm a talker but when it comes down to proving what I can do, I can show you better than I can tell you. To see the focus taken off the kids and how amazing they are, and instead we're associated with some star that needs to do a lot more than community service and mentoring, it's annoying. My daughter is younger so she's not online unless she's doing homework so it doesn't really affect her directly. But the older kids that read this stuff and can internalize it... I don't see how they manage. I will say it has some influence my decision to stay or return next season.
I can understand how it would make you question returning. I feel like it would be difficult to continually have to combat rumors or untruths or all the attention for that matter. I think if I was there no matter if the things were true or not I would question why things keep coming up. I know there are two sides to every story but it seems odd that its keeps happening. I feel for ya.

I can understand how it would make you question returning. I feel like it would be difficult to continually have to combat rumors or untruths or all the attention for that matter. I think if I was there no matter if the things were true or not I would question why things keep coming up. I know there are two sides to every story but it seems odd that its keeps happening. I feel for ya.

This is where I am. I'm starting to feel really bad for the customers of this gym. I think they're being mis-represented and its unfair to them. They do have some talented kids. I just can't shake the feeling they're being exploited with outrageous social media incidents and outlandish rumors. I know those parents didn't sign their kids up for that.

This is where I am. I'm starting to feel really bad for the customers of this gym. I think they're being mis-represented and its unfair to them. They do have some talented kids. I just can't shake the feeling they're being exploited with outrageous social media incidents and outlandish rumors. I know those parents didn't sign their kids up for that.
While I can't imagine that every parent wasnt aware of SOME of this, I do feel a bit for those who are new to the industry. Oof.

Sent from the Fierce Board App

While I can't imagine that every parent wasnt aware of SOME of this, I do feel a bit for those who are new to the industry. Oof.

Sent from the Fierce Board App

There definitely were some that saw the writing on the wall. IIRC one member left just before it got really hairy.

And I will add the obligatory Gabi post that comes with anything that is Trinity. With each thread it becomes clearerer and clearerer (misspelling intended) why they left.

it's a shame that any good the gym is doing for the kids is being so overshadowed by their outlandish ways. they should delete their twitter/facebook, stop talking to the press, and let their talent and coaching speak for them.

i know they wanted to be "the most talked about gym" in the country and they accomplished that.. but if they chose to do things a little differently, they could have been the most positively talked about gym instead of negative.

Unfortunately when you join a gym you are marrying into it. Not just the coaches and their behavior but the owners as well. I am sure there will be some divorcing next season based upon the actions we have seen this season. It's sad that it affects the kids but perhaps the owners need to do something to change their behavior so it doesn't affect the kids.

it's a shame that any good the gym is doing for the kids is being so overshadowed by their outlandish ways. they should delete their twitter/facebook, stop talking to the press, and let their talent and coaching speak for them.

i know they wanted to be "the most talked about gym" in the country and they accomplished that.. but if they chose to do things a little differently, they could have been the most positively talked about gym instead of negative.
My thoughts exactly! Fire whoever is doing all of their over the top facebook and twitter accounts!! Just let the kids cheer! Quit always trying to say the cheer world will change when we compete. Because it hasn't changed yet, and you've competed 3 times.

Back