All-Star List Of Gyms In Illinois

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Layton Athletics, is also a up an coming gym. They started with 1 team for a half season program 2 years ago, and now they have 13 full season teams, and 3 partial season teams! For only being around 3 years, I am impressed. This is my 2nd year with them. I personally LOVE the owners of the gym Gary and Kelley!! Cheerleading is all about having fun in our gym, not about titles. If you ever get a chance to meet them, I would def say hi and introduce yourself. They wont try to recruit you either, they love making friends in the cheer world! :) This is also our first year have a level 5 team (actually 2) Trying for a bid to join our special needs team at worlds, so If you all have any pointers please feel free to let us know!! The kids are very excited!!

Ultimate Athletics just merged with Extreme Cheer and Dance Force, and Meanstreats, so now UA has 2 locations, one in Wauconda, IL. and one in Orland Park. IL.

Cheer Illinois Athletics is the longest running program in Illinois going on 17 years. We have an awesome facility near Ohare airport with over 10 teams including a special needs team and a dance team! We have an International Open Coed team that has participated in the Worlds competition for the past 3 years! Our alumni have gone on to cheer for Louisville, Kentucky, NIU, FIU, HPU, ISU, UIC to name a few. We are centrally located off of all the expressways, only 1/2 hr from Naperville, Chicago, Barrington etc. Come check us out! Open gyms are on Mondays and Wednesdays!

Cheer Illinois Athletics is the longest running program in Illinois going on 17 years. We have an awesome facility near Ohare airport with over 10 teams including a special needs team and a dance team! We have an International Open Coed team that has participated in the Worlds competition for the past 3 years! Our alumni have gone on to cheer for Louisville, Kentucky, NIU, FIU, HPU, ISU, UIC to name a few. We are centrally located off of all the expressways, only 1/2 hr from Naperville, Chicago, Barrington etc. Come check us out! Open gyms are on Mondays and Wednesdays!
Wow that's great!!! Didn't realize CIA had been open that long. Good luck this season!!!

No more of the gyms that have made it to finals at worlds. But there are a lot of really good other gyms in illinois that havent made it to finals! Like Allstar Rebels, CIA, Legendary Premiere, Cheer command and i'm probably forgetting a lot! but there are so many gym in illinois

cheer command made it to finals?..

Back