All-Star List Of Open Teams By State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
Open teams are a different animal than most normal gym stuff. They are always looking for more athletes or there are athletes looking for an open team. To help out I have created this list:

Open Team Register | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading

By state you can list your team and their level, aspirations, and cost (I made a little example one). Hopefully this will help out everyone.

Yes list level 4 open teams as well.

Oh Boy, it's going to be one of those days, can't spell yet...ANYTHING in CT????

Spirit All-Stars has two level 6 teams, all girl and coed. Their coed team went to worlds last year.

I think ECE used to have an IO5 team, but I'm not sure if they did last year. That's all I can remember seeing at competitions off the top of my head, but I'm from MA, so I'm not positive.

I think Spirit and Xtreme something both have teams in CT. depending where you are you could also drive to the albany area or to NJ.

Looks like programs are having a tough time filling those International teams!

Coming as a former coach of international teams it is very difficult to field a team (even on years when we medaled and or won). Only a few programs have the consistency of a large group of people to tryout. But even then you can have rough years (I know of one large program who had trouble filling their roster for a long while). This should help fill that need.

Coming as a former coach of international teams it is very difficult to field a team (even on years when we medaled and or won). Only a few programs have the consistency of a large group of people to tryout. But even then you can have rough years (I know of one large program who had trouble filling their roster for a long while). This should help fill that need.
I feel like its even worse the year after you have won. I could see a lot of people grabbing their worlds ring and deciding to retire because they have one now.

Back