High School Local Cheerleading Competition In Philly!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 16, 2012
I am on the Saint Joe's competitive cheerleading team in Philadelphia. We host a cheer competition every year at our school and would love for you to come! It will be held March 5, 2013. It's the perfect way to get the last minute issues out of the way before all of the big national competitions! Please feel free to reply or email our coaches at [email protected]!

I am on the Saint Joe's competitive cheerleading team in Philadelphia. We host a cheer competition every year at our school and would love for you to come! It will be held March 5, 2013. It's the perfect way to get the last minute issues out of the way before all of the big national competitions! Please feel free to reply or email our coaches at [email protected]!

Hey this is kind of irrelevant, but I am considering St. Joe's as a possible college for me in the future, can you let me know how the cheer team is? Like if it's coed or all girl, or if you guys compete and stuff? Feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected]

Hey this is kind of irrelevant, but I am considering St. Joe's as a possible college for me in the future, can you let me know how the cheer team is? Like if it's coed or all girl, or if you guys compete and stuff? Feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected]
I cheered there from 03-06. I think that was the most competitive the team has ever been.

Sent from my Galaxy S III

I visited there back in 2008 and shadowed a cheerleader for a day and went to practice. If the same coach is there, she'll probably let you do the same.

My team competed there last year :) Our music stopped, and that happened for a lot of teams :( (clearly the DJs fault/our music) But it was well hosted and soo much fun!:) I'll talk to my coach about returning!

My team competed there last year :) Our music stopped, and that happened for a lot of teams :( (clearly the DJs fault/our music) But it was well hosted and soo much fun!:) I'll talk to my coach about returning!
Yeah we are actually making some changes to the competition trying to make it a little bit more fun since it is our 20th anniversary of hosting it! We would love to have you back! What school is it that you cheer for, maybe I can send an invite to your coach to have her consider it!

Yeah we are actually making some changes to the competition trying to make it a little bit more fun since it is our 20th anniversary of hosting it! We would love to have you back! What school is it that you cheer for, maybe I can send an invite to your coach to have her consider it!
Wilson west middle school comp squad! Thanks so much!

I cheered there from 03-06. I think that was the most competitive the team has ever been.

Sent from my Galaxy S III
We are actually more competitive now. we are all girl and we placed 5th out of 13th at nationals which is the best sju has seen in a while with the cheerleading squad. And we are hoping for even better this year!

We are actually more competitive now. we are all girl and we placed 5th out of 13th at nationals which is the best sju has seen in a while with the cheerleading squad. And we are hoping for even better this year!
The team is definitely better suited in the division they have been competing in now. When I was there we competed in Regular Small Coed D1, not the intermediate division.

The team is definitely better suited in the division they have been competing in now. When I was there we competed in Regular Small Coed D1, not the intermediate division.

yeah we have one boy now and Miss Lisa is really pushing for coed but unfortunately Tim doesnt tumble and is just learning how to do most of the coed stunting things so I would personally feel uncomfortable switching to coed if we got three boys because if they are like Tim they would nugget in the back for most of the routine. He doesnt jump either. So i dont think that small coed intermediate is where we should go but if we get boys that where we will be.

Back