Looking For A Flyer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 12, 2012
I am in need of a flyer to practice with and I was directed to this forum. I have no idea if there is an appropriate section to ask this question or if this is a general forum no no. I am on an all-star level 6 team and am looking for someone in so-cal who's ravenous about cheer and is willing to meet a few times a week to work on partner stunting. If this isn't the place to find someone, does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can find one? last time I checked, there's no flyer isle at the grocery store :(

What about asking your teammates or others within your own gym? Those might be your best bet. Seems a little awkward for you asking strangers.

BTW, what gym would you be practicing at?

I would like to practice at New Hope Gymnastics because they are close to home and have evening open gyms for when I'm done with school/work. I'm new to my team and haven't really developed any bonds with any of the flyers. Plus, they all want to work with the huge dudes that already have all the skills down. So that's why I'm looking for someone either new to partner stunting and wants to learn or is willing to help a quick learner catch up on his skills.

Hi! I'm a 16 year old flyer, on a level 5 team. I love partner stunting and want to cheer in college. I always stunt with new guys to help teach them to stunt, or just to stunt with them. I'm really good too, I have front handspring up, rewind, full/double up, etc in partner stunts. And more I just don't want to name it all. Message me if you wanna talk about it!
:rays:xoxo Trinityflyerr

Back