Looking For A Full Time Position

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 2, 2015
I am currently looking for a full time position. Willing to relocate for the right opportunity.
Cheer and tumbling experience in all levels. Very organized and dependable. I feel I have a lot to offer to a program in many different areas. Marketing, fundraising and non profit experience.
Able to teach all levels of tumbling beginner to advance. I can be reached via email [email protected]
CHEERS!!

I am currently looking for a full time position. Willing to relocate for the right opportunity.
Cheer and tumbling experience in all levels. Very organized and dependable. I feel I have a lot to offer to a program in many different areas. Marketing, fundraising and non profit experience.
Able to teach all levels of tumbling beginner to advance. I can be reached via email [email protected]
CHEERS!!

Please send your resume [email protected]

CHEERS!!
Where are you currently located?

Back