Looking For A Gym In Or Near Springfield, Il With Level 5 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 23, 2012
My friend currently cheers at CEA and is relocating to Springfield, IL. Can anyone recommend a gym in or near Springfield with level 5 teams that go to Worlds? She would be willing to drive a bit for a great gym. Thank you in advance for your help! :)

There's not many level 5 gyms in Illinois. They are almost all in the North/West suburbs of Chicago. The 3 I would recommend would be:

Cheer Command-3 hrs 1 min (medium coed)
ICE-3 hrs 10 min (small coed & medium allgirl)
UA-3 hrs 54 min (2-3 senior 5 teams undetermined at this time. 1 or 2 will be coed)

Not sure if she's willing to drive this or not, but I hope this helps!

Probably not quite the caliber of the gyms already listed (maybe it is, I'm not really familiar with this program) but there is at least one level 5 gym in Springfield that took a team to Worlds. The ones listed above have taken teams repeatedly and done quite well though - but wow, 3 hours seems like quite a drive.

Capital Elite All-Stars

My friend currently cheers at CEA and is relocating to Springfield, IL. Can anyone recommend a gym in or near Springfield with level 5 teams that go to Worlds? She would be willing to drive a bit for a great gym. Thank you in advance for your help! :)

Platinum Athletics is in Maryland Heights Mo and id having a small limited coed 5 this year

Probably not quite the caliber of the gyms already listed (maybe it is, I'm not really familiar with this program) but there is at least one level 5 gym in Springfield that took a team to Worlds. The ones listed above have taken teams repeatedly and done quite well though - but wow, 3 hours seems like quite a drive.

Capital Elite All-Stars

From one CEA to another! It seems like the perfect fit! :)

Just realized that the St. Louis area is closer and they have 2 gyms that I can think of.

Platinum Athletics: 1 hr 57 min (international open coed 6)
Cheer Legendz: 2 hrs 9 min (small coed 5)

Spirit Elite is also in the St Louis area and has a Level 5 Coed team this year. IIRC they were Small All Girl last year. They also went to Worlds last year.

Back