Looking For Ca Apparel Or Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 17, 2014
Hi! I know that this is just the newbie board and not the cheer market, but I can't post there yet! Does anyone have any cheer athletics uniforms or clothes(especially tanks!) that they're looking to sell? Please reply! Thanks!!

Hi! I know that this is just the newbie board and not the cheer market, but I can't post there yet! Does anyone have any cheer athletics uniforms or clothes(especially tanks!) that they're looking to sell? Please reply! Thanks!!
Cheer athletics actually has a pro shop that you can buy apparel ranging from shirts to school supplies, water bottles, bows etc. Many well known teams have one so I think it will be your best bet to go on their pro shop. I hope that helped you.

Cheer athletics actually has a pro shop that you can buy apparel ranging from shirts to school supplies, water bottles, bows etc. Many well known teams have one so I think it will be your best bet to go on their pro shop. I hope that helped you.
yeah I looked there and I'm more looking for their shirts from previous years.:)

Hey! Not sure if you're interested in finding old CA apparel still but if so I have Cheetahs worlds 2013 tank and team 2012 shirt. I also have Panthers team shirts from 2012 and 2013.

Hey! Not sure if you're interested in finding old CA apparel still but if so I have Cheetahs worlds 2013 tank and team 2012 shirt. I also have Panthers team shirts from 2012 and 2013.
Do you have the What's the Tea shirt that you'd be willing to sell?

Back