Looking For Cheer Extreme Lkn Ys Uniform!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 3, 2014
My daughter just started at cheer extreme in June, she cheered at one united last year. We have had some unexpected emergencies fiancé and can't afford to get one new! So please anybody that has one in a YS I would gladly give you $120 for it!

Used uniform sales are controlled by the gym. Contact Sherry England in Lake Norman and she'll put you in contact with Christy Talley. She handles CEA Uniform sales new and used. The gym set's the used uniform prices. You don't get to decide how much you'll pay.

@Sammy53085

Used uniform sales are controlled by the gym. Contact Sherry England in Lake Norman and she'll put you in contact with Christy Talley. She handles CEA Uniform sales new and used. The gym set's the used uniform prices. You don't get to decide how much you'll pay.

@Sammy53085
K thank you so much I greatly appreciate it! I just was told today that there were used uniforms people sold. But they didn't tell me I could go through the gym which is awesome because I had no idea how to go about it! I already know how to get in contact with christy talley so I will be getting with her Monday! Thank you agin for letting me know!

K thank you so much I greatly appreciate it! I just was told today that there were used uniforms people sold. But they didn't tell me I could go through the gym which is awesome because I had no idea how to go about it! I already know how to get in contact with christy talley so I will be getting with her Monday! Thank you agin for letting me know!

You're very welcome. I also found some size Youth 13 Nfinity's on ebay and tagged you in the other post.

Add me on facebook and I'll make a post asking for the black uniform in a size YS and see what happens. Missy Pizzino

You're very welcome. I also found some size Youth 13 Nfinity's on ebay and tagged you in the other post.
Awesome thanks agin you have been an amazing help! I know there not mandatory but they are really good cheer shoes especially for flyers, so I figured if I could find a good used pair I would get her some. She had the chase brand last year and they hurt her feet so bad! Are you at LKN cheer extreme?

Awesome thanks agin you have been an amazing help! I know there not mandatory but they are really good cheer shoes especially for flyers, so I figured if I could find a good used pair I would get her some. She had the chase brand last year and they hurt her feet so bad! Are you at LKN cheer extreme?

Completely understand..

Did you see my response on your shoe post? Found some 13's on ebay for you. You're welcome!!

Not Lake Norman, Kernersville.

Just accepted your friend request. I'll post tomorrow and see if anybody has a YS black uniform to sell for you.

Add me on facebook and I'll make a post asking for the black uniform in a size YS and see what happens. Missy Pizzino
Thank you for helping me figure this all out! I'm slowly figure some stuff out I just hate to bug sherry because I know she's busy! We have been there since the begging of June and just last week was told all the fees lol! But I know everybody has been and my kyi loves it there! Been a long time since I've seen her this excited about cheer!

Thank you for helping me figure this all out! I'm slowly figure some stuff out I just hate to bug sherry because I know she's busy! We have been there since the begging of June and just last week was told all the fees lol! But I know everybody has been and my kyi loves it there! Been a long time since I've seen her this excited about cheer!

It's no problem!! Welcome to the CEA family!!

Completely understand..

Did you see my response on your shoe post? Found some 13's on ebay for you. You're welcome!!

Not Lake Norman, Kernersville.
Getting ready to look now! Thank you so much agin! You have helped take a lot of my worry! Also I make all kinds of cheer bows and can make the same whatever you want if you would ever like one! Sherry gave me pro mission to sell them at practice but would love to make you one for free for all your help!

Getting ready to look now! Thank you so much agin! You have helped take a lot of my worry! Also I make all kinds of cheer bows and can make the same whatever you want if you would ever like one! Sherry gave me pro mission to sell them at practice but would love to make you one for free for all your help!

Aww, that is very thoughtful! I will keep that in mind, thank you for offering! I really appreciate it!

Back