Looking For Coed Partner/stunt Group In Socal

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 16, 2012
I'm looking for people to stunt around with during the school year. I live in SoCal near Pasadena. I'd be willing to drive when I get my car.

I can fullup to one leg, full around to one leg, high to high full around, switch up and tick tock on all girl. I am not as great at partner stunting, but I can full up, tick, rewind, and full around. I have only worked coed a couple times though, so I'm not very consistent.

I have recently started working hand in hands with all girl and coed. I can purdue up to extended hand in hands with some people, and on others, I can only go from shoulders to hand in hand. It's a work in progress.

I'm a UCA staffer and I want to keep my skills up since I'm not going to be on a team this year. Playing around is fun! I also like to do Acro Yoga so if you are interested I can teach you some things as well! Just respond to this post if you are interested!

There's a Facebook group called Socal Stunters that I recently found... maybe they could help you out and put you in touch with some people :)

Back