OT Looking For New Home For My Cat!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Apr 17, 2012
Hi Everyone!

I've had some unfortunate circumstances come up that will require me to find a new loving home for my cat, Ari. She is about 9 years old, in excellent health and has no behavior issues. She is extremely well-behaved and friendly and does well with new people and children. She loves to snuggle but is also fine lounging around by herself. She was declawed (front paws only) and fixed years ago.

I know there are a ton of cat lovers on this board and I know what a great community we have here, so I'm hoping to find her a new home that will love her as much as I do (trust me - it absolutely breaks my heart to be writing this post! </3). I'm located in the Chicagoland area, so ideally I'd like to find her a home in relatively close driving distance.

If you or someone you know might be interested, feel free to respond to this post or PM me for more details. Thanks in advance!

Hi Everyone!

I've had some unfortunate circumstances come up that will require me to find a new loving home for my cat, Ari. She is about 9 years old, in excellent health and has no behavior issues. She is extremely well-behaved and friendly and does well with new people and children. She loves to snuggle but is also fine lounging around by herself. She was declawed (front paws only) and fixed years ago.

I know there are a ton of cat lovers on this board and I know what a great community we have here, so I'm hoping to find her a new home that will love her as much as I do (trust me - it absolutely breaks my heart to be writing this post! </3). I'm located in the Chicagoland area, so ideally I'd like to find her a home in relatively close driving distance.

If you or someone you know might be interested, feel free to respond to this post or PM me for more details. Thanks in advance!
Awww i wish my family members weren't allergic and we could have pets in our apartment at school :( She sounds like a perfect cat. I hope you find a good home for her.

What does she look like - I only deal with cute cats. :p

I'll see if I know anyone (I live with the cat whisperer, but we already have 2 cats. I reeeeeeeeally don't want a third. I'd like to get married one day) Me:

2u8wc4m.jpg

I did! Thank you for asking :)

I am a tiny bit worried, as the person volunteering to take her does already have two dogs. So, if you know anyone interested, let me know because there is a small chance this new home may not work out.

Well I don't know anyone per se, but my sister really is the rescuer of all cats. We reeeeeeally reeeeeally cannot take another cat right now though. Sigh...but if the other person doesn't work out, PM me and I'll see if I can find someone.

I did! Thank you for asking :)

I am a tiny bit worried, as the person volunteering to take her does already have two dogs. So, if you know anyone interested, let me know because there is a small chance this new home may not work out.

I pray it works out...we have two cats already as well.

Well I don't know anyone per se, but my sister really is the rescuer of all cats. We reeeeeeally reeeeeally cannot take another cat right now though. Sigh...but if the other person doesn't work out, PM me and I'll see if I can find someone.
I'll absolutely reach out if the new home doesn't work out. Thanks so much for your willingness to help - if I've learned anything through trying to find my pet a new home, it's that an astonishing number of people in my life just do not care. It's great to once again see how amazing the Fierce Board community is!

Back