Looking For Teams To Feature

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you still have spots open and need a rec squad, I would love to show off our group of hard working girls! We are part of the China Spring Youth Athletic Association. We have 9 squads total ranging from 4 years old through 11 years old. I am the new director of the program (since last year) and have also coached a squad for the last 4 years. We completely revamped the program over the last year, and breathed new life into cheer for our community (a pretty neat story...I can share more fully with you if you're interested). I would offer up our senior squad as the one to be featured, as they have endured the most change and enjoyed the most rewarding successes. Please let me know if you would like more information and/or pictures.

I should also disclose that I am a Newbie, and this is my first post...please no one crucify me :)

Hi Rach,

Sounds great! please email me at [email protected] and I will forward you the introductory email so we can get started.

Thanks!

I sent you a private message I hope! Im new to the forum. Our organization, Marlboro Competitive Cheer (rec cheer) is a wonderful proram and would love the opportunity to show them off! We have 9 teams and 189 cheerleaders including two males. We have our own Glam Squad team, Parent team, a structured and organized Team Mom/Dad committee. Most importantly this program is committed to our girls & boys.

Hi,

I have sent the introductory email to your coach today :)

Thanks!

Check out the all-girl competition squad at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill! We would love to gain some recognition and grow our fan base :) Facebook page is "UNC All-Girl Cheerleading" or email [email protected]

Over the last few weeks, I have been profiling the Jr. Streaks Cheerleading Team from Washington, New Jersey. They have just won their first UCA National High School Championship. Read more about the program, its coaches, and its athletes here.

Jr. Streaks Cheerleading
(can't get it to do in-line links, sorry)

Hi Ya’ll,

Would you like to be featured on Cheerleading.About.Com?

As part of my plan for 2015, I will be featuring one team or program per month. I will include 4-5 profiles (1 team/program, 1-2 coaches, 2-3 athletes). I have done this in the past with Oregon State University Cheer and Dance and Fame Allstars.

I am looking to start my 2015 line up now. If you would like your team to be featured—you don’t have to be famous or even hold awards; you can be recreational, school, university, club, all star, whatever!-- let me know. I will need a head coach/advisor who I can contact via email to get the ball rolling.

I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing your team/program featured on my site.

Cheers!
Hi Ya’ll,

Would you like to be featured on Cheerleading.About.Com?

As part of my plan for 2015, I will be featuring one team or program per month. I will include 4-5 profiles (1 team/program, 1-2 coaches, 2-3 athletes). I have done this in the past with Oregon State University Cheer and Dance and Fame Allstars.

I am looking to start my 2015 line up now. If you would like your team to be featured—you don’t have to be famous or even hold awards; you can be recreational, school, university, club, all star, whatever!-- let me know. I will need a head coach/advisor who I can contact via email to get the ball rolling.

I look forward to hearing from you and to seeing your team/program featured on my site.

Cheers!

We are not a team, but a new Cheer and Dance Competition that would love to be featured if you are looking to post information about Competitions.

Back