Looking To Buy Used Cheer Shoes!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

D

Deleted member 15877

Hello there! I am looking to buy used cheer shoes that you are not using anymore. I know this seems like an odd post but I am helping a friend out who needs a pair of cheer shoes for practice. It's a surprise for her, though. So if you have an old pair that you are not using anymore, I'd love to hear from you! Condition does not matter to her since she is looking to use them for practice until she can try out for the team next year!

Post on here PM me if you're interested! Thanks :)

I have 2 pairs of brand new Varsity Inspire shoes that have never been used, sitting in my closet still in the boxes! What size?

I should probably have clarified, she is looking particularly for a pair of Nike's, since that is what the team she is trying out for is required to wear. Sorry!

Wow, 186 views and only 4 replies. No one else has any? :)

It helps the more specific you are. It took awhile before you said a brand. And you still haven't said a size. We're not mind readers.

Sorry, It is hard posting on here for some, especially since I don't talk to them all the time. I'm not sure her size yet, as I am still waiting to talk to her more. It is hard keepin a surprise and asking for someones shoes size :)

Please forgive me!

bumping this! looking for nike shoes in particular :) all sizes welcome now!

They're not for my friend anymore. I already bought a pair for my friend, now I'm just looking for some for myself or for others I know. I've tried buying this off ebay but it's all too expensive, hence why I'm here. Sorry if I've offended anyone.

Back