College Louisville Cheer Bows.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 22, 2010
Does anybody have any idea who makes it for them or where they get them from. I love their bows and would love to get in touch with the person who makes all of them!

i saw Titan Allstars from the northeast at AC in Providence wore them. that about as best i could help you there

I believe that one of the parents makes their bows. At least that's what we were told when went to Louisville for a spirit weekend where they sold the bows for $10 each. Contact Gym Tyme and I'm sure they can lead you in the right direction!

I believe that one of the parents makes their bows. At least that's what we were told when went to Louisville for a spirit weekend where they sold the bows for $10 each. Contact Gym Tyme and I'm sure they can lead you in the right direction!

your correct, the owner of Bow Fabulous is Darla, a parent at gymtyme

I make the Louisville Cheer Bows - I sell them occasionally as a fundraiser for the team and all proceeds go to the Louisville Cheerleaders. I also make the headbands for the Louisville Dance team (ladybirds) and the practice wear worn at the bandshell in Daytona for NCA College Nationals.

I make the Louisville Cheer Bows - I sell them occasionally as a fundraiser for the team and all proceeds go to the Louisville Cheerleaders. I also make the headbands for the Louisville Dance team (ladybirds) and the practice wear worn at the bandshell in Daytona for NCA College Nationals.
wow...i love your work.

I'm glad that we were able to find out who makes those beautiful bows. And you do a wonderful job!

Back