Louisville/gymtyme, Topgun & Cali Shirts Or Sportsbras!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 18, 2011
Hey everyone!
I reallly would love a lousiville, gymtyme, topgun or cali shirt or sportsbra! Or any other big teams like Rays, CA, CEA, twist & shout etc.
I also am especially after the Topgun white worlds shirt and worlds sportsbra! (looked online but they dont ship anymore)

I have loads of stuff to trade (theres a link somewhere, i have loads more to add though) or let me know if you would rather sell :) pm me!

Hey everyone!
I reallly would love a lousiville, gymtyme, topgun or cali shirt or sportsbra! Or any other big teams like Rays, CA, CEA, twist & shout etc.
I also am especially after the Topgun white worlds shirt and worlds sportsbra! (looked online but they dont ship anymore)

I have loads of stuff to trade (theres a link somewhere, i have loads more to add though) or let me know if you would rather sell :) pm me!

I'm pretty sure Rays have a shop that ship to the UK at fairly reasonable prices. CEA and CA will both post to the UK but I think it costs over $40. Otherwise there's loads of threads on here with people wanting to trade shirts etc :)

I go to gymtyme so if you would like a shirt and would want to pay for it and shipping ... i can also trade maybe for something but shipping would still need to be payed for

I go to gymtyme so if you would like a shirt and would want to pay for it and shipping ... i can also trade maybe for something but shipping would still need to be payed for
Do you have a Kik....mine is WeTradeCheer....I would like to see some of your GT shirts !! :)

Hey everyone!

I have a top gun tank top?

Back