All-Star Love For Ohio, Ky, And Disappointment In Midwest Elite

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But he never made a 'reservation' at a restaurant that clearly asks for them....if you plan poorly it is not the restaurants fault.

How did he plan poorly? If I'm looking at restaurants at which I might want to plan an event, I'm giving a big "No" to the restaurant that doesn't allow me to look at the venue, they tell me I have to commit to having dinner there for a month and pay for every meal. Really? All I did was want to look.

It wasnt that big of a deal...and...Um...where I'd I say unwelcoming or felt I was entitled?? All I said was I tried contacting several gyms and got no response...and here is the perfect example of why I didn't post in the first place @@. Seriously...I emailed, called during business hours, and left voicemails. Literally got no response. So we didn't go. I'm not belly aching, but AGAIN considered letting people know as an FYI
My entitlement comment was not geared towards you.

How did he plan poorly? If I'm looking at restaurants at which I might want to plan an event, I'm giving a big "No" to the restaurant that doesn't allow me to look at the venue, they tell me I have to commit to having dinner there for a month and pay for every meal. Really? All I did was want to look.
And it seemed he could look, just not take a class right?

You missed my point entirely.

And I know him. We're not friends by any stretch, but I know him. Trust, he doesn't need a class. He needs a patch of mat and that's it.
We can agree to disagree on this one Mamarazzi, I think you missed my point too! Any how, it is clear that different gyms have different rules and policies, that is the best part about having sooo many gyms to choose from. Have a good night! :)

And I know him. We're not friends by any stretch, but I know him. Trust, he doesn't need a class. He needs a patch of mat and that's it.[/quote]

But the folks at MWE don't know him!! if he was coming in with an athlete from the gym, maybe they would be flexible but no gym is just going to let anybody come in a tumble. Plus if he is a coach then he should understand you can't just walk in!!

Like i said earlier its a liability issue, also teams are working on routines at this time. They don't want unknown "eyes" seeing their plans.

And I know him. We're not friends by any stretch, but I know him. Trust, he doesn't need a class. He needs a patch of mat and that's it.

But the folks at MWE don't know him!! if he was coming in with an athlete from the gym, maybe they would be flexible but no gym is just going to let anybody come in a tumble. Plus if he is a coach then he should understand you can't just walk in!!

Like i said earlier its a liability issue, also teams are working on routines at this time. They don't want unknown "eyes" seeing their plans.[/quote]

I don't think he said he just tried to "walk in." He called ahead, that was their response. Yes, gyms do let people come in and tumble. Lots of gyms. And I'm glad I know where not to go when we're traveling, now.

You must understand that gym's have liability issues and they can't let any and everyone come into their gym and tumble without some form of oversight. Also visiting a gym and tumbling at gym are two different things. I would be surpised that any gym would just allow someone "off the street" come in an tumble. I know we don't!

This is exactly what our tumble program is. As long as you sign the waiver and pay $8 you're good to go no matter who you are. I mean really if you think about it, any beginner is just someone "off the street."

My cp's gym allows anyone to take a tumble class as long as a waiver is signed and they pay the $15.00 for the class...

You must understand that gym's have liability issues and they can't let any and everyone come into their gym and tumble without some form of oversight. Also visiting a gym and tumbling at gym are two different things. I would be surpised that any gym would just allow someone "off the street" come in an tumble. I know we don't!

At least every gym in the Area he is referring to always has open gym for anybody and usually at a fairly cheap price! As long as you sign a waiver! Sorry you had a bad experience, but at least you were able to enjoy some!

Latest posts

Back