High School Lovely

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My issue is athletes and cheerleaders posting on social meadia about their illegal activities.

Have a nice day!
Love,
l
I cannot stand when people that are underage (not necessarily cheerleaders) post on twitter and facebook and say "So drunk right now" or "Time to get hammered!" or whatever. It's just so trashy to me. Like wow, the only thing you have to be proud of in your life is that you get totally drunk on school nights and are underage and you don't get caught? Real cool.

I cannot stand when people that are underage (not necessarily cheerleaders) post on twitter and facebook and say "So drunk right now" or "Time to get hammered!" or whatever. It's just so trashy to me. Like wow, the only thing you have to be proud of in your life is that you get totally drunk on school nights and are underage and you don't get caught? Real cool.
EXACTLY. The other day I saw a girl post "I love when I get home and my parents are asleep because then I can put as much alcohol in my drink as I want" I was like SERIOUSLY??? -_- And I see people post pics of them smoking weed ALL THE TIME. like is that really all you have in life? They always talk about it nonstop and I'm just over here like "that's illegal..." And if you're going to do it you should at least have enough class not to post it online.

EXACTLY. The other day I saw a girl post "I love when I get home and my parents are asleep because then I can put as much alcohol in my drink as I want" I was like SERIOUSLY??? -_- And I see people post pics of them smoking weed ALL THE TIME. like is that really all you have in life? They always talk about it nonstop and I'm just over here like "that's illegal..." And if you're going to do it you should at least have enough class not to post it online.
My favorite are the pictures that people take of themselves at party or tailgating or something of them holding red cups but they try to make it look like they are nonchalantly holding these cups when they are actually posing with them....

My favorite are the pictures that people take of themselves at party or tailgating or something of them holding red cups but they try to make it look like they are nonchalantly holding these cups when they are actually posing with them....
WAITTTTTT!?!? You mean all those red solo cup pictures were a set up... those sneaky college kids... I agree with you though, it's one thing to be out having a good time and a picture gets taken, etc but don't go overboard. I actually had a friend get in trouble from our bar pictures in Canada (in case Americans don't know, the drinking age is 19 there). Her teammates tried to get her in trouble for an underage but thank god for creepy Facebook technology now... it had the location on the picture so technically she wasn't underage. We know next time to just keep them off line.

Back