College Lsu Cheer Coach Needs Your Prayers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 1, 2010
Last night, the cheer coach for Louisiana State University was in a very bad boating accident. His boat hit a pier and he was thrown from the boat. He is currently in ICU at a Baton Rouge hospital. He underwent surgery today and is resting tonight. I will continue to update as much as possible. Please pray for him as we are believing God for a full recovery. And for his family as they are strong for him during this tough time. You can send him your prayers and best wishes by going to. Www.getwellchico.com

His name is Chico Garcia. Thanks in advance for your Prayers. Miracles still happen.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=30.404832,-91.034394

Hey guys Chico is in ATL for a few months for physical therapy. He's still can't move or feel anything from his neck down. He is in good spirits and ready to work hard to get movement back. Keep checking cheeringforchico.com and keep praying!!

If you would like to support Chico we have Tshirts $20.00 (looks like my avatar) and wristbands $5.00 for sale. I'll cover the shipping on both. Every little bit helps!!!

Back