Lymi Forever

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

E

Editor

Read Full Article...

On Monday, November 26th, the cheer industry said good bye to a wonderful coach and inspiring leader- Coach AJ. Amy Jones from East Celebrity Elite, was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer two years ago. Through her battle, she continued to fight bravely. Even as the cancer advanced, she still dedicated time to lead her athletes in practice and coach her teams to the World Championships.
We would like to share with you one of Amy’s last messages before her passing:
“LOVE my family and my life! Although the road has not taken me the path I was expecting I would not have it any other way. Everything happens for a reason and I am truly lucky and blessed to have all I have! I couldn’t really ask for more! God bless all whom have passed through my life in one way or another, it is all of you that have helped shape my life into what it has become and I am grateful! LYMI xoxo”​
For those of you who donated last competition season to the LYMI Fund, thank you so much for your contributions and encouragement to Amy’s beautiful life. Please join us this season as we celebrate Amy’s life by wearing your LYMI buttons in remembrance of Amy & the ECE Family at all events.
We will forever remember the impact Amy had on so many young lives in our industry & the courage she embraced to fight her battle with cancer. AJ’s dream was to continue the LYMI Fund after her passing. She wanted the fund to be available to help other athletes and coaches faced with similar challenges. Coach AJ hoped to give back to the All Star family that had united together in supporting her.
Forever in our hearts……LYMI
To Donate Money: Make checks payable to LYMI Fund or visit www.lymifund.com
Send to: 1434 Hartford New London Turnpike, Oakdale, CT. 06370 (Tax ID# 45-1180531).
- Ashlee Wagoner
The post LYMI Forever appeared first on .

Back