All-Star Macc Nationals Wildwood March 10/11 Who's Going?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

PAID
South Jersey Storm Avalanche Small Coed
NJSE X5 Small Coed

AT LARGE
Jersey Allstars Sapphires Int'l All Girl 5
NJSE Take 5 Int'l Coed 5

IDK the rest of the At Larges...

Full sjs avalanche and x5 small coed
At large
Njse take 5
Jersey i5
Extreme stars
Dream extreme
All star starbursts
Island x treme

Ended up being a great comp stacked with alot of great talent! Fierce 5 took alot of hearts today! Avalanche was amazing tonight and it was great that half way through you knew you owned it! Loved the energy of all the teams and fans all day and that there wasn't much crazy in the perfected section....always a bonus!!

Yes...he gave a paid to Nitros and to Vipers...and they were the only teams from their gym there. Did not go down well as there were other gyms that were forced to bring all their teams to that same competition.
This EP makes his own rules as he pleases...we went a few years back and brought all our travel teams which were 4 at the time...since it was an early Dec comp, our younger teams were not ready to compete yet and they only did locals (tiny, mini youth) the EP chose not to let our level 5 team compete for the paid bid. At the time, this was not clearly defined in the rules...they really need to get on the ball .

How were everyone's scores. The team my BF coaches had scores that fluctuated greatly from day 1 to day 2 (and when compared to previous competitions)

haha...there was a line at the judges table to fight over scoresheets...
Yea my bf didn't want to stick around and wait. I am trying to collect score sheets from several different organizations from different divisions to go over and find the inconsistencies (if they exist).

Shoot me a PM if you wouldn't mind joining my pile.

Back