Maddie Gardner... Back For Next Season?!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Doubt it... She aged out and is now cheering with her college team... Maybe if they have an international or open team though

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I've heard CEA is having an IOC5 team this year, but not for sure if she's on the team, so it's a possibility.

@starshiptrooper

I don't know if the tag worked but that;s her dad...if he sees it he can put an end to the rumor mill.
I don't think she is missing all star that much...

I heard a lot about this and I really hope it's true. However, CEA had an international team last season and she wasn't on it. Which gives me the impression she won't be :c

I have no idea what this child is going to do, but it wouldn't be the craziest thing to think she would take a year off to get herself settled into the new routine of college life before returning to All-Stars. Following her on Facebook and Twitter it does seem she's having a grand time in college.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Her name is not on the IOC5 roster from the Charlotte location.
I have heard there may be an IOC5 at the Raleigh location too however.

Maddie didn't age out last year, she chose to focus on college being that UNC Chapel Hill is one of North Carolina's premier universities. And I'm almost 100% that she is not doing International this season. Maddie could've been on Senior Elite again this past year but chose to move on and continue life.

I believe she turned 19 the summer before she went to college which would make her ineligible. If tags are working maybe @StarshipTrooper can verify this?
5v91de.jpg

it would be really awesome to see her at cea again, but of course she is probably just trying to have the best normal college experience she can. if this were true though, I would be stoked!

Y'all are so nice to ask about Maddie. She was a Dean's List student her first year at UNC. She is totally committed to her education. In priority the school work is numbers 1-10 on her list. She is starting Journalism next semester. Second, she is committed to UNC Cheer as she loves to cheer and it is made to fit their school schedule. She has talked briefly to Courtney and Kelly about next year, and if she did cheer All Star it would be for CEA, but school will not allow the time. She is a perfectionist and if she cannot do it right with all her heart and effort she will not do it at all. She could not cheer super senior last year. She just finished her second show yesterday and it is longer and in my opinion very good. She does some judging and appearances for gyms. She is the spokes person/model for Chasse and some new sponsors for the show, so look for that and give her some feedback. I think the camera likes her and that is what she wants to do, be it with cheer or the news.

Back