Maddie Gardner & Worlds 2012 Stuff!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 3, 2012
i have maddie gardner: autographed magazines(2) both different but autographed with the gold sharpie, bow, autographed picture frame with worlds photos put together by maddie, autographed maddie collection two time world champ shirt,teen bible featuring maddies story,maddie pin. Also from worlds i have the logo shirt(blue) and a world champion cheerleader pin. And a cheer central usa pin from my competitions! Please comment below if interested! thanks.:)

i have maddie gardner: autographed magazines(2) both different but autographed with the gold sharpie, bow, autographed picture frame with worlds photos put together by maddie, autographed maddie collection two time world champ shirt,teen bible featuring maddies story,maddie pin. Also from worlds i have the logo shirt(blue) and a world champion cheerleader pin. And a cheer central usa pin from my competitions! Please comment below if interested! thanks.:)
kik me details on everything please. love it all! @SkyeLynneGeorge

The worlds shirt is an adult small.! & I would only trade the shirt! If you want more details feel free to kik me @allstartay

what all do you have left?

Kik me tumblingprincess00

Back