All-Star Maddies New Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Of course I am a fan of sr elite, they are the first team I ever started watching and I like their style. And by no means do I shoot down people who do not agree with me. It just seems that every time something is said about them, people are up in there saying things that, quite frankly, no one wants to hear. I NEVER say anything negative towards any team. ever. so get your facts straight.
yes people want to hear it just not people like you.

I state what I'm thinking, not crying for shimmies.
And I won't watch what you say... I don't know who you are (nor do I really give half a crap) but I will not watch what I say, and no I'm in no way jealous of anything Senior Elite does. I understand you wanna be the new bitchy one on the boards, feel free to try, but you're pretty badly failing.
i love everything you post. you just have the right thought on everything. if i knew i would hug you just for that post alone.

OMG can someone please give the bases some credit it takes more than a flyer to make a stunt work. Everyone talks about Erica all the time :mad:(insert EXTREME sarcasm)

Agreed. I dont know how they do that stunt then do the rest of their routine afterward. Holy stamina, it's crazy.

easy there clearly it was just a joke, a lot of people on the board go crazy with typos its nothing to get offensive about
True, but I think pointing out spelling errors is just ridiculous sometimes when its not an obvious and intentional error....and from what I can tell, a way to get shimmies from him last post. Was it a post really worth shimmying for some of you?(sorry, my spelling of shimmying may be wrong, but feel free to point it out)! The fact that he pointed out a spelling error gets shimmies? What has this thread come to?

True, but I think pointing out spelling errors is just ridiculous sometimes when its not an obvious and intentional error....and from what I can tell, a way to get shimmies from him last post. Was it a post really worth shimmying for some of you?(sorry, my spelling of shimmying may be wrong, but feel free to point it out)! The fact that he pointed out a spelling error gets shimmies? What has this thread come to?
Teal Army vs. Gold Army? And they say we're not nice..:rolleyes: :p

Thanks @jumpingjack - If you look at the time I posted it at 9:30 am for some people thats a wake up time for those that work late at night.. so sorry my brain was not currently working AT THE TIME

Thanks @jumpingjack - If you look at the time I posted it at 9:30 am for some people thats a wake up time for those that work late at night.. so sorry my brain was not currently working AT THE TIME
You're welcome! But I do have a error in my last post too, should've been his, not him in one of the sentences. :eek: If they run out of criticism on the thread subject, they still have enough left to point out and shimmy the spelling errors!!

Back