All-Star Maddies New Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

just purely out of curiosity, have her bases been pretty consistent during her years on SE? or do they change every year?

Have changed every year for the last 4 years and twice this year. They were consitant before that with her sister for 6 years. One has been there 2 years of the last 4 and two have been different every year.

you people who are getting "bored" with the ballup... is it because your favorite team doesn't do it? jealousy is so ugly.
Ok I personally dont think its jealousy but that some including myself are just kinda bored with the ball up 360. Like I said before I am a fan of CEA, so what kinda of fan would I be if I wasnt honest?

I wasn't that impressed with the ball up 360, but I didn't not like it either. Its just the way it ties in with the rest of the stunt that doesn't make it seem so "used" I guess.. Thats jmo though. But not only that, its how Maddie's group presents it all so well. The stunt is so smooth and looks almost effortless. It looks really good, and I'm happy for them all.

Ok I personally dont think its jealousy but that some including myself are just kinda bored with the ball up 360. Like I said before I am a fan of CEA, so what kinda of fan would I be if I wasnt honest?

But as a fan, don't you want them to retain certain things too? The ball-up 360 is to CEA as the bob is to Orange and the 5 motion is to the end of F5's dance. We come to expect certain things, and we want to see those things- just with a twist and I think they've succeeded with that.

I love this stunt, but more importantly I admire StarshipTrooper for acknowledging the importance of Maddie hitting her current stunt. I think we can all appreciate this video for what it's worth but remember "consistency is the key to success."

Back