All-Star Maddies New Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I do enjoy watching a well executed 360 ball up, even after 3 years of Maddie doing it, and Maddie is no doubt the best I've seen do it, but I've rather enjoyed seeing Maddie do the same thing as everyone else this year in the routine. I don't think that people are over it because their favourite team doesn't do it, that is one of the dumbest things I have ever read on this site, and the most obvious cry for shimmies I've seen in a while, but I do understand people being "over it" to some degree. Maddie is put up on this pedestal, so people expect something new every single time she steps on the floor. It's an expectation that makes no sense. I don't expect Kelsey Rule to throw a harder and harder pass at every competition. I don't expect her to come up with some tumbling pass that's never been done before, so why Maddie?

it seems that's all YOU ever do. I am not that kind of person. Only stating what I believe so I'd get your facts straight buddy. and I don't care if you think what I've said is the dumbest things, because it is most certainly not. I have seen much less intelligent things on this board. So watch what you say. and yes, people are jealous ;) including you.

lol you seriously need to get that logic of yours checked out. but as i forget you are apart of the infamous teal army. shooting down everyone who doesnt agree with you. yes im SOOOOO jealous that they can preform the same stunt 3 years in a row, and NO one else can do it. your right you win.
Of course I am a fan of sr elite, they are the first team I ever started watching and I like their style. And by no means do I shoot down people who do not agree with me. It just seems that every time something is said about them, people are up in there saying things that, quite frankly, no one wants to hear. I NEVER say anything negative towards any team. ever. so get your facts straight.

I think the stunt (which is the collection of skills) is great.

I think the athletes executing it - are equally as great.

I think Sarahbeth Swicegood Macrow deserves the credit for this video - as it was ripped off of her Facebook page.

I think this thread is going in circles, have fun - but I'm dizzy. :)

Back