All-Star Majors 12-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's what I mean, like clearly they had to have known they were calling. And they were so awkward about it. Then the coaches pretending to be excited...I gave the stank face to my computer the whole time.

Those calls were as fake as a pro wrestling skit.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Going along with that - look at the humble start of the Worlds. It was NOTHING like we know it as today. They just had 2 divisions - All Girl and Senior, and there were many powerhouse teams that didn't "know" what the event was going to become and turned down their bid!

While a smaller start to Worlds, I'm not sure it was actually a humble start.

And many of the teams that people think turned down bids that first year never actually got bids. Just FYI.

I would argue that Cheersport might be closer for sheer number of teams, and it also depends on your division. I think NCA for some divisions is a great indicator, but it's not perfect. NCA is probably closest to Worlds without being Worlds, but then again it's a Varsity company and then you get that whole USASF/Varsity combo mess conspiracy...lol

Quality of teams? Cheersport and NCA are pretty close. NCA is still big, but Cheersport is MASSIVE. 2 pretty stacked small senior divisions? Yes please!
cheersport scoresheet blows

With it being on Friday night now, how will that effect all those practice times for everyone else competing that weekend? My CP probably can't go now. Wondering how many more will say the same.

Back