All-Star Majors 2014 - Jan 17

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Was really disappointed when I heard they weren't doing a small coed division again this year. We've really enjoyed the Majors competition and I'm a bit sad we won't be able to attend this year. It's a really great competition and they do a great job of making it "outside the box" of normal comps! Oh well. Good luck to all the teams competing this year!

Was really disappointed when I heard they weren't doing a small coed division again this year. We've really enjoyed the Majors competition and I'm a bit sad we won't be able to attend this year. It's a really great competition and they do a great job of making it "outside the box" of normal comps! Oh well. Good luck to all the teams competing this year!

I think they try to switch around some of the divisions each year to change it up a little bit and allow other gyms to participate. Obviously everyone always wants to see those large co-ed and all-girl teams and they do well bringing those teams back each year, but I wouldn't be surprised if they bring back small coed next year...or maybe a medium division ;)

Anyone know if you can still get tickets to the majors and what the schedule is? I can't seem to find anything on thier site or ticketmaster.

Anyone know if you can still get tickets to the majors and what the schedule is? I can't seem to find anything on their site or ticketmaster.
Follow their twitter @MAJORScheer. I saw yesterday they tweeted they were releasing silver tickets tomorrow. The platinum and gold sold out quick so get them quick.

Back