All-Star Majors 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Seeing the deductions also makes me confused, how can orange just get .75 for base on the floor, when both wcss and se got 1.25? And does touchdowns not get deductions anymore, or was that just a miss? So many questions so few answers without videos. :(

I'm no judge or expert, but some of those wins seem odd? No?
Except for maybe large coed, ever other division seems to make sense.

Cheetahs must have had incredible difficulty and execution to win with 2 building bobbles and 2 pyramid building falls. So congratulations to them. Orange seemed like they had a lot of mistakes, but I think they were only deducted for an athlete fall at most... because they had one building bobble and it doesn't count as a deduction. The athlete bobble and major stunt fall happened in the second performance before the section in which the routine had to be stopped during the first performance, I believe judges only judge from that point onward.

Brandon is Brandon, incredible difficulty and execution.
I'd have to watch both SSX and Generals to see what happened there but their scores couldn't have been far apart.
Aces has a routine pack with difficulty and pretty solid technique, Peach wasn't able to execute (they had some pretty bad injuries this week going into the Majors).
Not sure about medium coed though.

Except for maybe large coed, ever other division seems to make sense.

Cheetahs must have had incredible difficulty and execution to win with 2 building bobbles and 2 pyramid building falls. So congratulations to them. Orange seemed like they had a lot of mistakes, but I think they were only deducted for an athlete fall at most... because they had one building bobble and it doesn't count as a deduction. The athlete bobble and major stunt fall happened in the second performance before the section in which the routine had to be stopped during the first performance, I believe judges only judge from that point onward.

Brandon is Brandon, incredible difficulty and execution.
I'd have to watch both SSX and Generals to see what happened there but their scores couldn't have been far apart.
Aces has a routine pack with difficulty and pretty solid technique, Peach wasn't able to execute (they had some pretty bad injuries this week going into the Majors).
Not sure about medium coed though.
Medium coed was the only one I was a little iffy on. Cheetahs routine is insane this year so that one didn't surprise me. I could have seen small senior go either way too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

with orange im guessing they judged from the point of the injury forward, so if in their second performance they dropped one of their first elites it doesnt matter. If im correct its stated in rules i believe.

CYz7BNFUsAA_dek.jpg

Seeing the deductions also makes me confused, how can orange just get .75 for base on the floor, when both wcss and se got 1.25? And does touchdowns not get deductions anymore, or was that just a miss? So many questions so few answers without videos. :(
Touch downs in tumbling are deductions only if they are weight bearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back