OT Make It Or Break It 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 17, 2009
How does everyone like the new season of MIOBI? OMG--so much freakin' drama!! Last night's episode was killer!! I am so psyched that Sasha is back!! Not really liking the Damon/Kaylie thing either. Poor Emily--can this girl catch a break that doesn't get her into trouble???

at first i really liked it, but i'm starting to get tired of the whole "emily's life sucks, she works so hard, then it gets better, then she gets in trouble etc etc" plot line. but, i'm excited that kaylie is going to start training again! and it's nice to see that lauren's mean girl streak has taken a bit of a break.

I love that Sasha is back. I think they could have found a better way of dealing with one of the actresses getting pregnant than making her character pregnant as well. As someone who has coached elite gymnasts for a long time it seems a bit daft to be honest. They aren't like normal kids and those at that level are much more focused than Emily or lauren.
But I'll keep watching as it's a good show & I'll happily watch Neil Jackson all night :)

i agree all the shows end up having a preggo girl, but she looked too big for how far along she was, and it was throwing me off

I caught up yestersday! I really wish they would give Kailey a break. She's my favorite, and everyhing bad seems to happen to her :( I was so proud of her when she nailed that bars routine though ;)
And I really don't like the pregnancy thing..get a little more orginal abc family. You already have multiple shows with pregnancy storylines.

I caught up yestersday! I really wish they would give Kailey a break. She's my favorite, and everyhing bad seems to happen to her :( I was so proud of her when she nailed that bars routine though ;)
And I really don't like the pregnancy thing..get a little more orginal abc family. You already have multiple shows with pregnancy storylines.
I'm so pissed about this... Secret Life went downhill sooo fast when Adrian got pregnant. I don't want this happening to Make it or Break it!

Oh wow! I stopped watching this a WHILE ago...sounds like I'll have to catch up. I didn't even know it was still on until I ordered some GK stuff and they started emailing me every 8 minutes to tell me what leotard to watch for on MIOBI. :confused:

Is there somewhere online I can watch old episodes to catch up???

Oh wow! I stopped watching this a WHILE ago...sounds like I'll have to catch up. I didn't even know it was still on until I ordered some GK stuff and they started emailing me every 8 minutes to tell me what leotard to watch for on MIOBI. :confused:

Is there somewhere online I can watch old episodes to catch up???
I usually watch on abcfamily.com but I'm not sure if the older episodes are there as well.

Hulu has a lot too, not sure how far back they go though.

I'm pretty mad about MIOBI this season. I really only started watching it because of the gymnastics, considering I did gymnastics almost all my life until last year, and now it's turning into every other show on ABC Family. Might as well just make one huge show!

So I missed the season finale and don't have time to watch it, anyone want to tell me what happened? :cheering:

Everyone came clean with all of their secrets and they won gold at worlds in rio and Payson hurts her ankle but lands her fault on one foot, it was pretty good you should consider finding time to watch it

Everyone came clean with all of their secrets and they won gold at worlds in rio and Payson hurts her ankle but lands her fault on one foot, it was pretty good you should consider finding time to watch it

did kelly tell everyone about kaileigh?

Back