All-Star Make Up

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our gym uses Yofi. They made colors exclusive to our athletes. The kits don't cost too much, and there's plenty in them to last a few seasons. The colors they made for us are beautiful. We also have exclusive eye liner colors for each of our level 5 teams.

We went back to Yofi this year. After my original comment I decided to go check them out again and see if they had some more of the stuff I wanted. And you just can't beat their customer service! Ordered all the kits just yesterday.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1382307039.620997.jpg

Sorry if it's huge. This is our make up from Yofi this year:
24-7 shimmer
Glass slipper shimmer
Eye "glue"

And I threw in a bright purple shadow on top of the black eyeliner to help it "pop"

I'm looking for a set of inexpensive brushes, that have maybe 5 or 6 in the set for eyes? I want good quality too. The set we used last year was cheap and made it hard to apply the eye shadows.

Any suggestions of where to find some or a specific set you've gotten that's good?

I'm looking for a set of inexpensive brushes, that have maybe 5 or 6 in the set for eyes? I want good quality too. The set we used last year was cheap and made it hard to apply the eye shadows.

Any suggestions of where to find some or a specific set you've gotten that's good?
try bhcosmetics.com They have a lot of brushes and brush sets for low prices. I have a set from there and I LOVE it

Completely agree with the Real Techniques love. Sometimes at ulta you can find them on clearance (I got their face brush kit for 9.99) and ulta always has $3.50 off coupons. I think they're starting to be carried at Walmart and Kohl's too. I also have a few of the elf brushes from target. My favorite is their domed crease brush. Since they're only $1 I bought a few and use one for each shadow color and then an extra to use as a clean blending brush

The Fierce Board App!

Beautiful! Can't wait to see you and watch your teams compete this year! New uniforms?

Why yes dahlin! Lol! I can't wait to see you too! And I'm excited to debut the new CE uniform. Y'all can blame @BuegeSmalls if you hate it ;)

Kidding! She was such a big help. I love them so much.

Why yes dahlin! Lol! I can't wait to see you too! And I'm excited to debut the new CE uniform. Y'all can blame @BuegeSmalls if you hate it ;)

Kidding! She was such a big help. I love them so much.

Hahaha I'll take all the blame! But nobody should hate it because they are absolutely perfect :)
Oh and your make up is so so sooo pretty!

Back