All-Star Make Your Own Cheer Team

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone else have names that would fit my fantasy gym? Looking to write s atory about it and need names. i have the few that was suggested and trying to find levels for them. What i have right now is:

Faith: Small junior Coed 5
Believe: Small Senior 5 or Small senior coed 5
Wish: ?
Dream : ?
Hope: ?
Destiny: ? Thinking about making this the highest youth team though
Shine: Youth 1
Imagine:
Kindness:
Love: Tiny 1
Blessed: Junior 1
Miracle: Special Needs
Wonder: Mini 1.

I am kinda a writer and love writing up storys and imagine how it would be. and i have thought about writing up a story about my own cheer gym one day.

I really like words like "inspire" (small or large AG) and "spirit"

You could also have names like "determination," "courage," "persevere/perseverance," and "endurance" for coed teams. If I were on a team called Courage, it would certainly motivate me to try new skills and do my best!

This thread is so much fun! :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Does anyone else have names that would fit my fantasy gym? Looking to write s atory about it and need names. i have the few that was suggested and trying to find levels for them. What i have right now is:

Faith: Small junior Coed 5
Believe: Small Senior 5 or Small senior coed 5
Wish: ?
Dream : ?
Hope: ?
Destiny: ? Thinking about making this the highest youth team though
Shine: Youth 1
Imagine:
Kindness:
Love: Tiny 1
Blessed: Junior 1
Miracle: Special Needs
Wonder: Mini 1.

I am kinda a writer and love writing up storys and imagine how it would be. and i have thought about writing up a story about my own cheer gym one day.
I love the word tenacity. It's synonymous with perseverance.

I really like words like "inspire" (small or large AG) and "spirit"

You could also have names like "determination," "courage," "persevere/perseverance," and "endurance" for coed teams. If I were on a team called Courage, it would certainly motivate me to try new skills and do my best!

This thread is so much fun! :)

thank you! Really good names.

Gravity all stars. This may be an actual gym and I think I'm such a genius but if it's not the teams would go:
minis: meteorites
Youth: universe
Juniors: stars
Senior: orbits or moons
Senior 5: suns voice over would be like * the compete can't beat us because they revolve around the suns*

I haven't worked out the minor details like the fact that they are called gravity yet there is no gravity in space but they would kick butt so it wouldn't matter. But idk

Once upon a time, in an imaginary city called X (yes, "X"), Massachusetts, there were a group of girls, an ambitious group, that practiced cheerleading, and moved on to win the championships in their league. But then, they wanted to test their limits, and take their competition to a whole new level. And so, they created Dragon AllStars, tributing to the legendary dragons of the TV show, Pokemon, where they will be unstoppable to date....

Teams (Up-Down); Based off the "spirit" of Legendary Dragon Pokemon:

Large Senior Coed 5- Dragons [my grandeur worlds team]
Senior Restricted 5 All Girl- Lady Dragons [lady names will never die, sorry not so sorry]
Large Senior Coed 4.2/4- Inferno [a 4.2 that, if capable, will grow into a true level 4 team]
Large Senior Coed 3- Freshman Freedom [freshman in this case, meaning "initial", as in the initial freedom we have when we're born]
Small Junior 3 (Male/Female)- Rage [which, after several seasons, may become my Junior 5]
Large Junior 2 (Male/Female)- Fusion Fire [combined from the moves Fusion Flare and Sacred Fire]
Large Youth/Junior 1/2 (Male/Female)- Ember [the bulk of my gym, for if they stay commited, will become my armored dragons in God-knows-how many years!]

Yep, Seven teams to start. Let's say I was lucky enough to pull out talent. (; :shaka:

ETA: from the top blurb, I meant girls and boys, sorry (wrote too fast!)

Gym Name: Inspire Allstar Cheer
Team Names. Like inspiring words like a senior team could be Faith or Believe or some names like that
Gym Coulors: Light purple Purple and White
Gym Motto: Never do anything you would regret later.
Too funny, about a year ago my friend and I made up our own 'maybe if we ever opened up a gym' team stuff and we called it Inspire Athletics and we chose purple, navy and white as our colors and we had team names similar to those you mentioned. Lol great minds think alike! I did up uniforms for them, if I had the pic on my pine I'd totally post it.

Too funny, about a year ago my friend and I made up our own 'maybe if we ever opened up a gym' team stuff and we called it Inspire Athletics and we chose purple, navy and white as our colors and we had team names similar to those you mentioned. Lol great minds think alike! I did up uniforms for them, if I had the pic on my pine I'd totally post it.

haha ok.funny thing. promise i did not steal the name from you! and i am never gonna use them for anything. i am never starting a gym so no problems there. i use the named for a story im thinking about writing though but not sure if i do that though.

haha ok.funny thing. promise i did not steal the name from you! and i am never gonna use them for anything. i am never starting a gym so no problems there. i use the named for a story im thinking about writing though but not sure if i do that though.
Hahah no worries, I'd never think that! We'll probably never open a gym either lol :)

Spoiler alert this will be the nerdiest thing I ever post. Ever. I'm so sorry.

I decided in chemistry this year when we were memorizing parts of the periodic table that there needed to be a gym called Element Allstars (elemental allstars? Elements of Cheer? ugh idk, help me), and all the team names would be different elements. Some examples include, Titanium, Cobalt, Silver, Gold, Mercury, Oxygen, Neon, Radon, Krypton, Argon, Xenon (noble gases have awesome names), and then once I used all of those, I'd bring in copper, aluminum, lithium, chromium... Whatever sounds good. Our colors would be royal blue, pearl, and silver, and the uniforms would have pearls mixed in with the rhinestones (and of course solid pearl-covered bows!). That has nothing to do with chemistry but those are my dream cheer colors. I know the theme doesn't match the color scheme well... We'd have program unis, except each teams chemical symbol would be on the back of their uniforms in pearls. (I have a design in a binder somewhere but it's not good and I'd never be able to find it now.) At one point I wanted to make the senior teams be the most reactive (or even radioactive) elements, but I love the names of noble gases too much and the only decent radioactive element name is Uranium (Unless of course I decide later on that ones like Ruthefordium are catchy ;))
And of course our logo would be the model of an atom, with our name in the center instead of the nucleus.
I know y'all are probably feeling sorry for me because I'm such a geek, but considering how much time I put into this over the course of the year in that class, I just really like chemistry. I plan on majoring in it in college! (I like hard science and it'd be a little more flexible than a biology degree.) Okay I'm done! Sorry for subjecting everyone to that.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone ||

Ruthefordium would be a pretty bad booty level 6 or IO5 team name imo :D

Android

poor op. kinda feel sad for her. made her first thread/post, aside from the 3 newbie posts, no one responded to it and she never came back to post more.

Thank you, but how would i be able to steal it? like i cant read minds :p No just kidding. i would never steal anyone elses idea. that idea ive had for a while now.
Right! Lol it's just a funny coincidence. I hope I didn't sound like I was accusing you of stealing it cuz like you said, it's impossible to read someone's mind lol. Sorry if it came across like that!

Back