All-Star Male Coaches

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If I counted correctly, we have 50% males 50% females. But this is just up until recently. Before it more like 90% males. Our program director is male. They do choreography, stunt classes, tumbling classes, coach teams, etc.

Our gym owner is male and he coaches senior 5, senior 4, and junior 5. We also have two other coaches that coach teams and then another coach that coaches flight school. But we have about half and half.

our gym is owned (co-owned?) by Jenn and Phil Owens. They are always both at every practice for every team and there seems (from what i notice lol) to be a lot of back and forth. One will want to do something and then they see what the other thinks and then try it out. They're different personalities so its always really nice. We have a pretty equal amount of male and female coaches at the gym!

We have more male coaches than female. Coaches are coaches. They coach to their strengths. If their talents are mostly towards tumbling, they coach tumbling. If they can coach full teams, they do so: e.g. Ben Pope.

At our gym we have a lot of male coaches that do everything, from coaching to tumbling to stunting and choreography. We have some of the best choreographers around. We also have some male owners. We love them and are continually inspired by them.

At Pacific Coast Magic, the male coaches from all four locations are as hands on in the coaching aspect as the women.

It seems like we have more male than female coaches but I dont know for sure... Depends on the coach but for the most part they do everything

We have 2 actual male coaches who actually coach allstar teams and we have another coach who only teaches tumbling class.

Back