All-Star Male Coaches

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
how does your gym handle male coaches? does your gym even have male coaches? are they just for tumbling classes, or stunting privates, or do they actually coach cheer teams?

at my current gym two male coaches are mainly just to teach our tumbling classes. they both also stunt around with some of our coaches/cheerleaders, but do not actually coach. our third male coach however, does coach a half year team/does choreography for them also.

at my previous gym, we had one male coach and he did everything-coaching, and choreographing. and eventually held tumbling classes later on in the season (second year gym)

Probably half of the coaches at ACE are male and have been as long as I've been around the program.

What's your question?

i was just curious as to if male coaches were mainly used for the tumbling aspect of cheer or actual coaching, if that makes any sense!

At my gym the guy coaches help at all aspects of cheer if you need a tumbling spot or if a stunt isn't going well, they will gladly give pointers to help the team out!

Same as Acedad. Half of our coaches are male. The head coach has a daughter on a squad as well. That was a problem at a previous gym but not this one.

Our coaching staff is primarily male, close to 75%...coed stunts, tumbling, teams, they do it all! We have a few female coaches that teach tumbling, as well as coach all stars....but it's a guys world at our gym :)

At my gym we have mostly girl coaches but we one of our head coaches is a guy and he's really good. Male gymnastics coaches tho r really really annoying.. When I used to take gymnastics it wuz horrible:(

I'm a coach at prodigy all stars, we have 3 female coaches and they work with the tinys and level 1 s, and 9 guy coaches.. in my opinion, guys get more respect from the girls in cheerleading

My gym is all male coaches with the exception of one female who helps put with teams and coaches the minis.
I love male coaches. I feel like they push you more than female coaches do. I really can't explain why, I just like having male coaches.

The ACX Columbia staff only has 2 female coaches. I believe there is 2 at the Charleston gym, and maybe 1 in MB. So we are primarily male, and they do most of the coaching, tumbling classes, stunting privates, etc.

at our gym we have 2 male coaches that control all of the tumbling in our gym. We have another that focuses more on choreography and coaches a couple teams

my gym has a small staff...only 5 coaches...and I am the only female!!! We all teach tumbling classes and teams but only the guys teach stunt classes

Back