All-Star March 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

uca stingsrays smoke

uca procheer eagles

uca cali platinum

uca top dog rain

step one phenom

I'm just gonna be frank, and it's my opinion and feel free to disagree.
I do not get it. I don't get how judges can look at this routine, ESPECIALLY when put beside routines executed the way Orange, Senior Elite, and Panthers have been executing, and think it stacks up. The talent is there, but the sloppiness, the formations that make no sense, the trying-too-hard dancing going on at all times of the routine (being executed generally off time). I just don't get it.
I've always been die hard Stars fan since they were the reason I fell in love with allstar cheerleading in 2007, but I just do not understand it this year at all.
I'm not a judge, and maybe there's something there that I'm not seeing, but at this point I just do not understand.

I still love them, but I agree with you.

For me, it's the visuals and choreography that aren't working. Stars' trademarks are their sassy little dance moves and their impressive visuals. But this year they have gone a bit far, having dances during multiple parts of their routine, and trying to go all-out with the visuals. It just doesn't all work for me – things are looking too busy, sloppy and disorganized. I think they need to streamline and simplify things a bit, and work on substance over style. Cool motions are all well and good, but tumbling landings, form on body position, and general execution are more important.

I feel the same way about peaches routine. Please tell me how their raw score wasn't sky high over everyone's at NCA ?!? -_-

If someone finds a Peach video I'll love you forever.

The whole SE vs. WCSS thing-
I have always liked Senior Elite, but their routines never stood out to me. Panthers or Stars routines captivated me more. I admire Orange for their cleanliness, which is something I don't realise I like until I see it. But when I see it, I'm in love. I like the changes made to Senior Elite's new routine, definitely makes me like it a lot more. I did prefer the 2009-2010-2011 SE though, but this is a close second. I hope Stars can clean it up though, I like the basis of their routine.

If someone finds a Peach video I'll love you forever.

The whole SE vs. WCSS thing-
I have always liked Senior Elite, but their routines never stood out to me. Panthers or Stars routines captivated me more. I admire Orange for their cleanliness, which is something I don't realise I like until I see it. But when I see it, I'm in love. I like the changes made to Senior Elite's new routine, definitely makes me like it a lot more. I did prefer the 2009-2010-2011 SE though, but this is a close second. I hope Stars can clean it up though, I like the basis of their routine.
i havent loved a panthers routine since 2013, which is odd because they always had some of my favorite routines back when they were small and medium.

Maybe it's the HS coach in me but I love a clean routine. When people complain about routines not having enough "flair" I'm usually okay with the routine as is.

Yes, werk and all that.

But it means nothing if you're losing points on execution.

Like, don't give me the sassiest stomp after your pass if it is balled over. Don't.

I'm just gonna be frank, and it's my opinion and feel free to disagree.
I do not get it. I don't get how judges can look at this routine, ESPECIALLY when put beside routines executed the way Orange, Senior Elite, and Panthers have been executing, and think it stacks up. The talent is there, but the sloppiness, the formations that make no sense, the trying-too-hard dancing going on at all times of the routine (being executed generally off time). I just don't get it.
I've always been die hard Stars fan since they were the reason I fell in love with allstar cheerleading in 2007, but I just do not understand it this year at all.
I'm not a judge, and maybe there's something there that I'm not seeing, but at this point I just do not understand.

I don't really disagree with anything you've said. I normally like routines put out by Stars, they may never be my absolutely favorite, but this one is absolutely my least favorite of the entire division.

y'all know stars are my babies ❤️ but I hate that I agree about the sloppiness. Usually at this point in the season, teams know they can hit their skills and really start tightening and cleaning up... I feel like they just keep getting sloppier? I also hate gaga so I have to watch on mute.

Their skills are still incredible, but definitely my least favorite routine in a while.

Maybe it's the HS coach in me but I love a clean routine. When people complain about routines not having enough "flair" I'm usually okay with the routine as is.

Yes, werk and all that.

But it means nothing if you're losing points on execution.

Like, don't give me the sassiest stomp after your pass if it is balled over. Don't.
I am GAGGING at that last comment. Amen.

I feel that stars are always a little sloppier compared to the other large senior teams. I am definitely not into the gaga theme, which is making it even harder for me to be into their routine this year.

Back