All-Star Maryland Marlins Tsunami

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think that the Tsunami craze at worlds last year led people to believe that they have maybe a little bit more talent than they actually do. (I AM NOT SAYING THAT THESE GIRLS ARE NOT TALENTED!) There was a reason that Tsu placed 4th in large senior despite hitting 4 times in a row, while the big 3 each made mistakes.

While Tsunami is an amazing team with great skills, I think they are being held unfairly to the ridiculous standards that we hold SS, SE and F5 to. They didn't have a ridiculous amount of tumbling last year (AGAIN NOT SAYING THEY WERE BAD AT TUMBLING), so I am shocked that people are complaining at the lack of tumbling. Doubles don't just happen over night. Everyone that has a double has worked extremely hard and for a very long time for that skill.

To sum up, I think that everyone needs to calm it down a little bit. Tsunami has a great routine and great skills.

I LOVE TSUNAMI'S MUSIC!!! What do all of the voIceovers say though? I couldn't make out all of the words....I can't wait to see them perform in person (even though it will probably be at worlds :( ) good luck ladies!!

In
I LOVE TSUNAMI'S MUSIC!!! What do all of the voIceovers say though? I couldn't make out all of the words....I can't wait to see them perform in person (even though it will probably be at worlds :( ) good luck ladies!!

When Kyle Blitch sent me the email that we were doing tsunami I about cried lol tsunami is the most underestimated all girl team in this industry flat out! Not many teams let alone athlete could even hit 4 times in a row let alone hit in the dark! I love tsunami because they love the sport and could care less! After reminesing me crawling off of the stage from hittin hips and talking to the girl who also messed up her knee during tsunami day 2 pt. 1 at worlds I put great thought into the voices as well reviewing what message the coach wanted to get across! Kyle made sure the music was emotional and strong and I made sure the Voiceovers would equally match the music! Saying all that the vos are:

Tsunami on the stage everybody pipe down, we will crown even if it takes 4 more rounds!

Marlins bring the drama bring the drama, WAIT....bring the waves!

Waves that gives chill yeah tsunami got them skills, check the bond check the sisterhood, get like us you wish u could

Hurtling the obstacles we can weather any storm, beat the odds raise the stakes marlins back to take the cake

Feel the force hear that bass, marlins wettin up the place, in yo face girl SHAZAM , tsunami we got that glam

n the light or in the dark we will finish what we start

And in the other music it says:
With your love and support Tsunami wants to say
The waters are rough and you see the waves forming, Tsunami's back and you shouldn't need a warning.
All our lives we've waited for you to...
I promise, to give, I promise, my love, I promise, to never let you down.
Keep your eyes on the floor, we'll show you how we do it. Keep the lights shining, shining, shining, and please don't stop the music.
Maryland marlins. This is a warning... TTTSSSSUUUNNnNaAaAMMMMMIIIIIIII
We used to be the new girls but now you know the name. You know why we do it? For the love of the game.
It's time to kill it, that's right.

Did from my phone, but you should be able to get the idea if I made some spelling errors

Soooo are they using two mixes all season? Or which one is the one they'll actually keep using?

They will primarily use day 2 music, there may be some 2 days that they use both. That is what I understood atleast the other day.

Back