All-Star Matrix Vortex Medium Coed 5 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I Wish it had more "music"..there's so many voice overs! But it does sound good, I'm excited to see the dance !

that voice over that goes "roger that copy cat. right click. copy that. these cats chit chat. matrix that. vortex that. where you at in the back. watch your dreams fade to BLACK!" is my favorite VO!

OMFG THE DANCEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS MY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONE FAVORITE DANCE MIX OF 2012 (maybe besides f5... BUT STILL)

UGHHHHHH <3
I attempted to find words, but I can't.
what division is Onyx? their mix is pretty hot too, minus Give Me Everything.. such a terrible song.

Love these mixes! And Onyx's shorts are adorable! Does Vortex have the shorts as well? Oh & I can't wait to hear what Lady X's music sounds like since these are soo good!

I Wish it had more "music"..there's so many voice overs! But it does sound good, I'm excited to see the dance !

when it comes to JR and I guess Chat, I'm becoming okay with less music, because a lot of the time their raps sound like actual music, so I wouldn't really know the difference if they weren't specifically for the team.

when it comes to JR and I guess Chat, I'm becoming okay with less music, because a lot of the time their raps sound like actual music, so I wouldn't really know the difference if they weren't specifically for the team.
I agree with ya, I'm still getting used to it though lol !

I LOVE them, Vortex is my favorite for sure! Can't wait to see you guys out! Should be a fun competition with Onyx ;)

Back