All-Star Medium All Girl

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Is this a new division? I guess I missed this somewhere but it keeps popping up. Can someone give me details on this?

A good resource for division listings in the USASF Website. USASF.net. Also, there are probably multiple threads that discuss the division changes.

Medium All Girl. Level 5 only, 21-30 on a team. Senior (12-18 years old.).

I need to make a better coaches section with more resources. The USASF website is just AWFUL to go through.

I need to make a better coaches section with more resources. The USASF website is just AWFUL to go through.
Yea. You can even just make a page like the wiki page with things like Links to competition companies. Post any documents the USASF has. Rules. Levels. Divisions. How to submit legalities.

Yea. You can even just make a page like the wiki page with things like Links to competition companies. Post any documents the USASF has. Rules. Levels. Divisions. How to submit legalities.
I'm not sure these exist, kinda like a unicorn

Let's not attack @IXCcoach not every gym actually has level 5 teams...and it did sort of come out of nowhere if you don't follow all star cheerleading as much as we all do ;) I have several friends who have been cheering for years and they didn't have any idea either. There are so many division and rule changes it's almost impossible to keep up with! I am looking forward to see what this division will bring to the cheer world...and what small & large teams will decide to go medium!

Let's not attack @IXCcoach not every gym actually has level 5 teams...and it did sort of come out of nowhere if you don't follow all star cheerleading as much as we all do ;) I have several friends who have been cheering for years and they didn't have any idea either. There are so many division and rule changes it's almost impossible to keep up with! I am looking forward to see what this division will bring to the cheer world...and what small & large teams will decide to go medium!

1. theyre a coach, not an athlete. they should and MUST know the CURRENT divisions. no exceptions.
2. as a coach, you should follow cheerleading to the point where rules are being made.

1. YES I am a coach have been for 7+ years now. (and a athlete on our open team)
2. I do follow cheerleading and rules. I tried to look this up on usasf and didnt find anything at the time. I did find it today tho, and was coming to respond to this stating that. This is the first year we have a level 5 team, actually 2, and we have too many level 5 athletes for our teams and that is why I asked when I say this.

Not every coach knows every rule, and as far as this goes its a new divison for 11-12 and whats the problem with asking a simple question. I do stay very up to date with things in the cheer industry, because it helps my athletes stay successful. And also, my life does not revolve around cheerleading, as much as I love it, There is way more important things out there than studying usasf, and cheer videos 24/7

Ok I have placed my peace. Thank you for those who actually answered my question, but like I said, I just missed it on the usasf website and did find it. Thanks again though!

Back