All-Star Medium Coed 5 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

List of the Known competitors in this division!
ACE Cheer Company Thunderbirds (Atlanta)
All Star Legacy (Ashburn)
American Cheer Flyers
American Elite Encore
California Allstars Black Ops (Livermore)
Cheer Command Generals
Cheer Extreme Allstars (Charlotte)
Cheer Extreme Allstars (Greenville)
East Celebrity Elite (MA)
GymTyme Allstars Platinum
Louisiana Cheer Force Red (New Orleans)
Maryland Twisters Reign (Glen Burnie)
Matrix Allstars Vortex
Midwest Cheer Elite Thundercats
New Jersey Spirit Explosion Fab 5
OC Allstars / Fierce
South Elite Allstars Diamonds
Spirit of Texas
Texas Lonestar Cheer Company Red
Twist & Shout Obsession
Ultimate Athletics Prodigy
Ultimate Cheer & Dance (Port St. Lucie)
Woodlands Elite Black Ops
World Cup Odyssey

My top 10 Prediction :)

I am literally DYING to see T&S OBSESSION this weekend!!!! There is SO much talent on this team, especially from their numerous super seniors.

Obsession is not competing this weekend. Dec 9 is the new date. And I would say the non super seniors equally provide the team talent. ;-) 11 super seniors, 19 others, and they are truly a special group of kids. They have been working extremely hard to be ready since their season didn't start til the end of August.

Obsession is not competing this weekend. Dec 9 is the new date. And I would say the non super seniors equally provide the team talent. ;-) 11 super seniors, 19 others, and they are truly a special group of kids. They have been working extremely hard to be ready since their season didn't start til the end of August.

Heartbroken. I have to wait another week.. I only know the super seniors on the team, but they all LOVE their team. That group of athletes deserves to show everyone how hard they've been working and take back that globe!

Heartbroken. I have to wait another week.. I only know the super seniors on the team, but they all LOVE their team. That group of athletes deserves to show everyone how hard they've been working and take back that globe!

I can tell you this group of kids has something special...from youngest to oldest its just a very special team. Definitely the most talented team we have ever had as far as skills go as well. They just got their new dance last night and let me tell you...those kids are PUMPED about it and cannot wait to put their routine on the floor. :)

I can tell you this group of kids has something special...from youngest to oldest its just a very special team. Definitely the most talented team we have ever had as far as skills go as well. They just got their new dance last night and let me tell you...those kids are PUMPED about it and cannot wait to put their routine on the floor. :)
Can't wait to see them :) have always loved them! this year a little extra since a former angel is on the team :cloud9:

Back