All-Star Medium Coed 5 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't lie I'm super excited to see Woodlands Elite Black Ops! With Generals being stacked and Commanders bringing in its second season, I'm sure this team will also pack a punch! Still gotta give kudos though to GT Platinum, Spirit, & T&S Obsession!!!

Woodlands Elite Black Ops are looking really, really good! Kudos to those coaches - this team will be getting some buzz once they hit the mat this Fall...

What's the point in having two teams in the same division? I've never understood that
I guess I've just never seen the point. Maybe it's because my gyms like a family. We don't want to compete against one another unless it's for a bid.

Because they can field them and they're in two completely different locations (assuming you're talking about us bc I only see our name twice-if not I apologize). We don't compete against one another at competitions so I don't see what the big deal is really...
*edit-I don't know if we're fielding two teams in this division personally, just going by what was posted.

Back