All-Star Medium Coed??!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

thank heavens gt platinum moved to med. coed. i couldnt handle that fan base at all. i love the team but the fans just irked me

what u mean?
some of the fans of GT Platinum just thought they were the best thing in the world and that they couldnt loose. also they thought everyone one else in the semi limited division was horrible. when clearly they were not

some of the fans of GT Platinum just thought they were the best thing in the world and that they couldnt loose. also they thought everyone one else in the semi limited division was horrible. when clearly they were not

It is sad when some of the fans and even athletes can make people feel like this towards a team, but I completely know what you mean and have noticed it with others before.

I personally am excited to see Gym Tyme back in the division with SOT and T&S, if only Smoke was Medium too then it would be like having my favorite large limited teams all back together.

It is sad when some of the fans and even athletes can make people feel like this towards a team, but I completely know what you mean and have noticed it with others before.

I personally am excited to see Gym Tyme back in the division with SOT and T&S, if only Smoke was Medium too then it would be like having my favorite large limited teams all back together.
and i love the team dont think i dont i do. but some of the fans just thought they were unbeatable and that they would win everything

Back