All-Star Medium Coed......

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i think they'll settle for like...a trophy right?

I was just thinking the same thing, or what division will this be MMA Med Coed5? Just kidding I'm an Obsession fan myself, I still watch their 2012 dance to this day.... It's obsessive!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I THINK I saw that GA is having two coed teams. When I counted their numbers (before the teams were split) it looked like it would have to be a small and a large team but don't hold me to that!
Wait...so georgia is going into large coed?

Gym Tyme isn't going to just take boys from anywhere they can find them and go large. Unlike most gyms, it seems they like to actually be competitive in every division they enter. My guess is if they have 7 boys, they're not gonna try and find 11 more, and they'll be medium.

Gym Tyme isn't going to just take boys from anywhere they can find them and go large. Unlike most gyms, it seems they like to actually be competitive in every division they enter. My guess is if they have 7 boys, they're not gonna try and find 11 more, and they'll be medium.
i never said from anywhere. i saw videos of onyx their small coed from last year and they had some very talented guys. and the open team did as well.

Back