Meet Carey Tiernan, Gk Account Manager For Parts Of Dayton, Oh, St. Louis, Mo And Western...

• Thread starter Michelle Weaver
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

M

Michelle Weaver

Read Full Article...

Carey Tiernan cheered with a national championship high school team in Chillicothe, OH and then went on to Wright State University, where she was a member of the Emerald Jazz Dance Team. She then graduated from Sinclair College with an Associates Degree in Dance. Carey was also captain of the Dayton Skyhawks Indoor Football cheerleading squad.
carey_tiernan_w640.jpeg
carey_tiernan_w640.jpeg
Carey loved cheerleading so much that she started a local All-Star Cheerleading program and ran the program for 5 years. She moved on to open another new All-Star Cheer program in Centerville, Ohio and managed it for 7 years. During her time as an All-Star Director, she also coached pre-school, recreational, and competitive gymnastics. Carey began judging across the US and eventually made a change to begin working as a Cheerleading Uniform Sales Manager. She is excited to recently have joined the GK team as a Territory Account Manager for Dayton, OH, St Louis, MO and Western Kentucky. In addition to judging and working for GK, Carey spends her time raising her 2 daughters and helping her husband with his accounting business.
Carey is very excited to be a part of a cheerleading uniform company who truly cares about the customer and the quality of their garments. "I have been with GK a short time, but have seen so many amazing things happen here," said Carey. "GK truly cares about the customer and the quality of their cheer uniforms and I'm proud to work for a company who is as passionate about cheer as I am! I'm even more proud that our garments are made in the USA!"
Looking for cheerleading uniforms, practice wear or warm-ups in Dayton, Ohio, Saint Louis, Missouri or Western Kentucky? Contact Carey at [email protected] for more information. Not from Carey’s area? Find your GK Territory Account Manager in other parts of the country here!

Back