Mental Blocks!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I used to have bad mental blocks myself, they can be very difficult to overcome! What helped me was I would get someone to spot me at first whenever I was scared, then I eventually just made myself do it one time, and after that one time I saw that I didn't die and I was fine doing it. Good Luck, I know you can do it!

I used to have bad mental blocks myself, they can be very difficult to overcome! What helped me was I would get someone to spot me at first whenever I was scared, then I eventually just made myself do it one time, and after that one time I saw that I didn't die and I was fine doing it. Good Luck, I know you can do it!

Thankss soso much!

If you want to get over a block....stop thinking about it. Put it out of your mind. Use a spotter for 100 tries. Always use your spotter for 100 times. It will take a few weeks to a month or more to achieve this. By the end you will be over your block. Just as long as you and your parents don't talk about a block at all during this time. Don't rush and no extra tumbling practice's

If you want to get over a block....stop thinking about it. Put it out of your mind. Use a spotter for 100 tries. Always use your spotter for 100 times. It will take a few weeks to a month or more to achieve this. By the end you will be over your block. Just as long as you and your parents don't talk about a block at all during this time. Don't rush and no extra tumbling practice's

Thanks So much for the advice!

Back