High School Michigan Coaches, Tell Me Your Secrets!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you're not sharp you lose so you don't really have a choice [emoji23] since there's so much emphasis on sharpness/cleanliness in the first two rounds its kind of just drilled into your head. Other types of cheer just have a small portion of motions, which I would presume is only a small amount of points, so they don't have to focus on it. It's the majority of our score so it's really important to us. We spent a LOT of time drilling round 1 & 2. There are quite a bit of teams that never really "get" it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're not sharp you lose so you don't really have a choice [emoji23] since there's so much emphasis on sharpness/cleanliness in the first two rounds its kind of just drilled into your head. Other types of cheer just have a small portion of motions, which I would presume is only a small amount of points, so they don't have to focus on it. It's the majority of our score so it's really important to us. We spent a LOT of time drilling round 1 & 2. There are quite a bit of teams that never really "get" it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True. Motions used to affect scores more in cheer. They are definitely a lost art.

Latest posts

Back