All-Star Mid Atlantic Cheer--wildwood, Nj 3/5-3/6

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How's

I hope you are all happy . Found out they had two separate injuries a week before competition . One athlete needs surgery! They decided to go IOC 5 so they didn't have to pull the team out of the competition and only had a few days to make changes ! FYI they aren't greedy and trying to get another BID! With the attitudes I see on here I am sure most of you don't care and probably revealed in their tears . I hope the teams do well today . No injuries and no tears ! P.S I think Big Bang was awesome and deserved a higher score !
@mamabbear4cheer: thank you! As one of the parents of a Cp on that team. I find it amazing how quickly our gym is attacked one way or another. We never attack another gym. We never talk about another gyms "dirty laundry", but are constantly attack by other parents and cheerleaders from other gyms. It is true we have two major injuries plus other lingering ones and the owner's decision to change division was as you said not for a bid, which by the way the EP was informed immediately, but so they could take the mat.

Yes Big Bang was amazing! Hopefully all the teams at this comp gets exactly what they deserve at this comp.

@mamabbear4cheer: thank you! As one of the parents of a Cp on that team. I find it amazing how quickly our gym is attacked one way or another. We never attack another gym. We never talk about another gyms "dirty laundry", but are constantly attack by other parents and cheerleaders from other gyms. It is true we have two major injuries plus other lingering ones and the owner's decision to change division was as you said not for a bid, which by the way the EP was informed immediately, but so they could take the mat.

Yes Big Bang was amazing! Hopefully all the teams at this comp gets exactly what they deserve at this comp.
Oh please. Just stop. Your gym, the parents, and some of the athletes, have taken part in bashing of other teams and other athletes.

I've sat behind them at competitions for years!

You're in the line of fire AGAIN because you put yourself there, not because of some major injustice. Stop making yourself out to be the victim. I'd question where all your athletes have gone over the last 3 years rather than focus on playing the victim. There's a reason why your gym has lost a significant amount of athletes. Open your eyes and stop trying to convince yourself that it's them and not you.

I saw your level 5s team behavior in Providence. It was simply appalling. Refusing to fully take part in the awards ceremony simply because you did poorly. Standing there with arms crossed refusing to clap for the other teams. Stop already with the pity party.

I'm trying to upload State Allstars IOCL5. They were very good and entertaining. The two older heavy set gentleman on the team are a joy to watch. They don't tumble but watching them try to keep up with the dance put a smile on everyone face!!

I really do get where your coming from and all. But there's a reason for everyone's animosity towards this comp and this teams often over inflated scores. They've changed their whole routine, did you notice? Want to know why? Because it earned them an exceptionally LOW score at the following competition. This is why we question it.

Teams have injuries ALL THE TIME. Often at the last minute. They put another age qualifying athlete on the mat. They don't change divisions and put TWO COACHES on the mat. If they have, not a single, age qualifying athlete to put on the mat, that's pretty sad. Or was it simply, that the other age didn't have a nice kick double?

Well I believe they have always been a smaller gym and may not of had the option to use an age appropriate athlete . If they were going for a BID I would consider that maybe they made the decision they did but I believe it was sply so they didn't have to pull the team . As for athletes leaving I believe some sply graduated and moved on to college and other went to World Cup which I am sure you can understand ! Most teams that go to worlds are there for the experience !

Oh please. Just stop. Your gym, the parents, and some of the athletes, have taken part in bashing of other teams and other athletes.

I've sat behind them at competitions for years!

You're in the line of fire AGAIN because you put yourself there, not because of some major injustice. Stop making yourself out to be the victim. I'd question where all your athletes have gone over the last 3 years rather than focus on playing the victim. There's a reason why your gym has lost a significant amount of athletes. Open your eyes and stop trying to convince yourself that it's them and not you.

I saw your level 5s team behavior in Providence. It was simply appalling. Refusing to fully take part in the awards ceremony simply because you did poorly. Standing there with arms crossed refusing to clap for the other teams. Stop already with the pity party.
O

They should of just done an exhibition routine be cuz now they take away from a team that could get first place and FYI there's a underage girl or 2 so really should be disqualified.In replying to why change divisions becuz injuries again,that gym has lots of injuries and that was Mells excuse why they were small back in December.Fact is with kids not of age they shouldn't even be aloud to compete even with out going for a bid.

Well I believe they have always been a smaller gym and may not of had the option to use an age appropriate athlete . If they were going for a BID I would consider that maybe they made the decision they did but I believe it was sply so they didn't have to pull the team . As for athletes leaving I believe some sply graduated and moved on to college and other went to World Cup which I am sure you can understand ! Most teams that go to worlds are there for the experience !
Actually, no, that's not exactly the truth. Their numbers are down significantly. It was more than just a few and more than what you stated. But I'll let one of the Long Island moms comment.

Over the past 2 seasons they have lost about half of their full year athletes. Someone needs to evaluate how they are running things.

It's obvious that you're blindly in support of them for some reason. But you're not doing them any favors by refusing to ignore the truth. If this were me, and a friend of mine had a child at the gym, or I was friendly with the owner, I'd be handing out a little tough love. Making excuses isn't going to get anyone anywhere.

I'd like nothing more than to see them, and their athletes, succeed. I have no dog in this fight. But I know enough about cheer to know when a gym is struggling. It's time for a little introspection on someone's part.

Additionally, we aren't their "haters". We aren't jealous or poor losers. Neither my nieces gym or my child's gym, have been effected by them in any way at all. We have beaten them in each division at every comp we've been too. Neither gym has lost a bid to them. Shouldn't that say something to you?

I'm trying to upload State Allstars IOCL5. They were very good and entertaining. The two older heavy set gentleman on the team are a joy to watch. They don't tumble but watching them try to keep up with the dance put a smile on everyone face!!
Please!!! I'd love to see them!

I was thinking the same thing but I'm sure the athletes and coaches would disagree and say hey a bid won is a bid won regardless of the number of teams competing for it.
Sure...but it's the parents who are putting up thousands of dollars for a no chance of day 2...which in reality is the ultimate goal

Last edited:
Actually, no, that's not exactly the truth. Their numbers are down significantly. It was more than just a few and more than what you stated. But I'll let one of the Long Island moms comment.

Over the past 2 seasons they have lost about half of their full year athletes. Someone needs to evaluate how they are running things.

It's obvious that you're blindly in support of them for some reason. But you're not doing them any favors by refusing to ignore the truth. If this were me, and a friend of mine had a child at the gym, or I was friendly with the owner, I'd be handing out a little tough love. Making excuses isn't going to get anyone anywhere.

I'd like nothing more than to see them, and their athletes, succeed. I have no dog in this fight. But I know enough about cheer to know when a gym is struggling. It's time for a little introspection on someone's part.

Additionally, we aren't their "haters". We aren't jealous or poor losers. Neither my nieces gym or my child's gym, have been effected by them in any way at all. We have beaten them in each division at every comp we've been too. Neither gym has lost a bid to them. Shouldn't that say something to you?
Only 2 went to worldcup.They are still liars and have underage girl on their intl team today which then should not have the glory of winning and should just be exhibition if they want to go so bad.I believe kid has to be fourteen to be on intl team?

Only 2 went to worldcup.They are still liars and have underage girl on their intl team today which then should not have the glory of winning and should just be exhibition if they want to go so bad.I believe kid has to be fourteen to be on intl team?
Someone correct me if I am wrong but I am pretty sure they can be 13 as long as they turn 14 in the year 2016.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Back