All-Star Missing Videos On Vod

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They updated the website and it seems to have the teams now, its much more organized as well!

Mine doesn't seem to have updated.. (and yes I have refreshed :))

My last team showing on "Cheer Saturday - Jostens" is "NJ Spirit Explosion". Do you have the same?

Still no search bar, still no videos added even though teams competed 6+ hours ago, teams still not uploaded in order, many videos still missing... :banghead:

I'm getting really annoyed too! It seemed a million times better last year.

I'm missing ALL of Large Senior AG, MOST of Med Senior AG, and MOST of Io6.

Grrrrrr!:banghead:

M

My last team showing on "Cheer Saturday - Jostens" is "NJ Spirit Explosion". Do you have the same?

Still no search bar, still no videos added even though teams competed 6+ hours ago, teams still not uploaded in order, many videos still missing... :banghead:
Mine has a new layout where I choose Saturday or Friday at the top, then it has a link for each division and I think they have all the teams.

I'm looking for our UK teams! Ascension Eagles Legacy - IOC5 - not sure what venue, i think HP? and Unity Allstars Black - IOC6 - think HP as well

Please log out and back in. It's still not perfect, but it is MUCH better organized.

Please log out and back in. It's still not perfect, but it is MUCH better organized.

Thankyou!! Yes, it is definitely organised MUCH better! Phew!

Do you know if they are still going to be uploading all the videos that are still missing or will they focus on getting the finals videos up in a normal amount of time today? (fingers crossed :))

I just found Stealth Phoenix from Saturday under the Friday tab, so if you're looking for an IOC 6 from Saturday, you might try there. :)

Thankyou!! Yes, it is definitely organised MUCH better! Phew!

Do you know if they are still going to be uploading all the videos that are still missing or will they focus on getting the finals videos up in a normal amount of time today? (fingers crossed :))

They are going to be working on all of those things. But I just can't give you a time frame.

Isn't this the same company for the past 4-5 years? Not to be mean, but shouldn't they have expected or been more on top of it before now?

yes. The live feed is new and I know that is absorbing some resources.

But no excuse.

Back