Music Mix Requests!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

HPU is in the cheerlibrary now. I am also looking for Charlotte TEAL, any ACE mix (I really want Mohicans, Blackhawks, Chiefs, Outlaws and T-Birds) and APX Intense.... If anybody has any of those mixes can you send them to [email protected] please. :)

I want to add CA Wildcats Worlds 2010, T&S IOC6 2010 Worlds, GT Infinity 2010 Worlds, Georgia Coed 5 Worlds 2010 and SOT IOC5 NCA to my list. I am still looking for all of the mixes I quoted as well.

I'm still looking for ICE Lightning 09-10 (Small Limited Coed 5), POWER Large Senior 5 07-08 (Worlds version, I have the NCA version), Charlotte TEAL 09-10, ACE Thunderbirds 09-10 (unrecorded), & Kentucky Elite Cats 09-10 (unrecorded).
Adding LADY PUMAS (Worlds version) <3 & GA Semi Limited Coed (Worlds version)

well don't know if this will help you lol, but I overlayed the pumas world music to their video on my site. www.customgrooves.com

Did you guys like it? it was definitely a brand new routine, which needed just about....a brand new music lol

well don't know if this will help you lol, but I overlayed the pumas world music to their video on my site. www.customgrooves.com

Did you guys like it? it was definitely a brand new routine, which needed just about....a brand new music lol
I'm obsessed with Pumas music.. and their routine in general. The 2 voice overs in their music about it being their last time as Pumas made me kind of sad though, but I guess it's kind of bittersweet cause they'll still be around next season, just as ACE. But I will miss Lady Pumas. I just hope they don't go changing up their style.

Can someone upload Every single ICC mix, MD Twisters Supercells, Charlotte Allstars Teal, and Cali Small senior with the "Sweet Dreams" dance!!

Back